My 1st time...Be easy NT. EDIT...NEW PICS.....

These are my 1st customs. All you pros out here let me know what ya think for my 1st and any help for any in the future I might do...

Before...
66yvxpv.jpg

5y1ohva.jpg

4ucvce0.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

4m330if.jpg

53u901k.jpg

4p9c6dw.jpg

TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

OK first off.... your elephant print looks more like a strain of the ebola virus. And you need a little touch of bright color to make them really pop. The obvious choice would be red. The grey seems too shiny, maybe spray it with a matte finish. The midsoles color looks good, but you need to make sure where the midsole meets the leather that there is absolutely no little white spots showing.

Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

Quote:
OK first off.... your elephant print looks more like a strain of the ebola virus.

WOW..that hurt..I'm kidding...I agree it didn't turn out the way I imagined. But I guess it never does.

Quote:
The grey seems too shiny, maybe spray it with a matte finish.

Yeah I bought some finisher for it and I applied two coats and as you can see its still shiny...I don't know what else to do...

Quote:
And you need a little touch of bright color to make them really pop. The obvious choice would be red.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

The color of the elephant print is too dark... You should try matching it with the lace holders it would make it look alot better!!!! Then where it says Nike air in the back you can make that black and it will really pop or you could make that red and it would pop as well... The Print itself the lines are too wide, then need to be thinner.
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

nice man they look hot its that the print is too shinny and the lines in the print are too dark. when it dries up see if u can scrub watter on it to make the print lighter.

not bad for your first keep it up and you will be a pro in no time
Just remeber to keep your head up and enjoy life... It could be gone at any second.

thats a good first time....good quality for a first time....just need to to tighten and thin the elephant print.

overall good job for a first time

I think it's cool. I can't knock something I could never do myself. Thats talent bro.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Back
Top Bottom