My 2K10 Story....

This happened a min ago..i figured id share...in before cool story bro, multiple gifs, etc.

Me and my roomate playin 2K10. I had the Magic, he had the Spurs…..we ballin, @%$# goes into overtime…..Ginobli hits a 3 with 7.4 seconds left on the clock, im down by 1. So i call a timeout, gather my troops and build morale. I inbound the ball to Jameer Nelson, he passes to Vince Carter. I could see the fire in Vince’s eyes on my 19

This happened a min ago..i figured id share...in before cool story bro, multiple gifs, etc.

Me and my roomate playin 2K10. I had the Magic, he had the Spurs…..we ballin, @%$# goes into overtime…..Ginobli hits a 3 with 7.4 seconds left on the clock, im down by 1. So i call a timeout, gather my troops and build morale. I inbound the ball to Jameer Nelson, he passes to Vince Carter. I could see the fire in Vince’s eyes on my 19

mad.gif
that happens to me all the time....
moz-screenshot-3.png
your player was probably gassed though. so u shouldn't be that surprised.

mad.gif
that happens to me all the time....
moz-screenshot-3.png
your player was probably gassed though. so u shouldn't be that surprised.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

This is what general is about. Dudes would rather be up on the latest gossip then just talk about everyday things. With that said, that's Vince for ya.

This is what general is about. Dudes would rather be up on the latest gossip then just talk about everyday things. With that said, that's Vince for ya.

Back
Top Bottom