My Air Jordan's to Prom

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif

I think you do care, that's why you posted it on here (to get props, I assume). Anyways, you wore what you wanted to wear, so nothing is wrong with that. I wouldn't do it, but that doesn't matter, since I am not you. Hope you had fun at from.
2ng8jrb.jpg

laugh.gif
sorry, just had to. its all fun though.

laugh.gif
knew it was coming

I would never wear shoes with a tux unless its major heat or some kind of designer shoes...

not really a good look man. it's not just those particular jordans, i think formal clothing should never be worn with sneakers. it looks childish andthere's nothing really original about it. i been out of high school for a while now, and back then people were still doing the whole sneakers/tux thing.

no hate, just my opinion.

Originally Posted by raychongchen

nothing brings down the class of wearing a tux than a pair of sneakers. have some self respect next time and wear some dress shoes.

you don't wear cole haans to play basketball do you?

100% agree.

Man peolpe hate here, couldn't wear pin stripe suit i thought due to the dots on her dress, thought they would balance out, we had hella fun, she rockedj's also. Dont need to defend mysaelf to lames that didn't even go to prom. I was clean, told by many there that let there mom dress them...kinda likesome of you that post on these threads

^^^ Don't even worry about the hate (I know you get them from me too). This is NT, you have to have thick skin or not let the internet get to you or elseyou'll be banished and flamed in no time. You have been warned, not about being banned, but about being on NT.

Ajwings23 wrote:
looks ok to me...

laugh.gif
seriously what does look bad to you?
every time i see you post its "nice pick ups" or "nice fits everyone"

anyway the jordans to prom don't look bad but you have to know how to pull it off in this case it looks good
i personally wouldn't wear them but hey do as you please

Not a bad look but I would have worn some heat since you couldn't wear pinstripes.

+1 on cute girl

Originally Posted by airfarley

Man peolpe hate here, couldn't wear pin stripe suit i thought due to the dots on her dress, thought they would balance out, we had hella fun, she rocked j's also. Dont need to defend mysaelf to lames that didn't even go to prom. I was clean, told by many there that let there mom dress them...kinda like some of you that post on these threads
what's with all the hate going on around here??? but yeah, if you rock kicks with suits, please rock heat. it seems like it's not even aboutmaking girls like your outfit, guys who wear kicks seem to do it to impress the guys...

not as bad as people are making it sound......the white midsoles do throw it off a little. If that's your style, that's your style. If you like it,wear it......

So much hate...
smh.gif

Let the man wear what he pleases, yall act as if his doing so hurts you in some way.

Cute date.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom