My baby bro got jumped *inside for more info*

Hopefully he has a full recovery and no serious damage was done.

As for what to do, I can't help you there. I know what I'd do though...

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

SMH. Hate crimes are for the cowardly.

You'd have to be a sick individual to do something like that.

I wish your brother a full and swift recovery.

you're always trolling...
smh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I am going to visit him this summer and hopefully I don't see them dudes that did that to him.
I hope you don't either.

I'd hate to see/hear of both of you being sent to the hospital.

But yeah, that's %%@$!@ up.

eek.gif

mad.gif

i got a lil brother. he has autism, he cant talk.anytime he is remotely uncomfortable i get
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. hes the only bro. i got, i cant go out and chill with him like other people,so i always feel extra mushy when i see brotherly stuff. if anything like that happened to my lil brother, disabled or not, gay or not, normal or not, ifsomething like that happened i wouldnt be able to focus, think, breath, esp if dude is somewhere far away.

whether the story is true or not, just reading it makes me angry/just a lil sad.

Hate crimes are one of my least favorite things to hear about, no matter what group they are directed towards.
I hope that a lawsuit and jailtime ruins these cowards.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Dude was walking home with his friends from a club in PR It starts with K (Krush or Krumb or Krump). My brother is gay but u wouldn't be able to tell because he won't admit it but yet he has a bf. Right now My mom is on her way to visit him in San Juan at the hospital. SMH I am so mad right now and hurt. The dudes that jumped him got arrested because the police were right around the corner of the incident. I am taking to Mikol one of my brothers friends who saw the whole thing happen, it started off with 1 of the dudes harassing my brother, and my brother confronted the dude then he had 4 of his friends join in and then all hell broke out and they ganged up and jumped up on my brother.
mad.gif
Mikol was knocked out, while Jaime was trying to help. My brother has a broken nose, broken eye socket and ripped ear from his earring being ripped out and some broken ribs. SMH at all the homophobes jumping up and ganging up on gays thinking we are easy targets. Does it make u feel more manly beating up a gay man? the worst part of it all them dudes only got assault charges, nothing to do with gay bashing, so them dudes are going to walk away free. I'm sofa mad because there is nothing I can do to help my baby brother. I am going to visit him this summer and hopefully I don't see them dudes that did that to him.
?

I don't understand.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

SMH. Hate crimes are for the cowardly.

You'd have to be a sick individual to do something like that.

I wish your brother a full and swift recovery.

Back
Top Bottom