My baby bro got jumped *inside for more info*

bad n fluenz

Banned
Dude was walking home with his friends from a club in PR It starts with K (Krush or Krumb or Krump). My brother is gay but u wouldn't be able to tellbecause he won't admit it but yet he has a bf. Right now My mom is on her way to visit him in San Juan at the hospital. SMH I am so mad right now and hurt.The dudes that jumped him got arrested because the police were right around the corner of the incident. I am taking to Mikol one of my brothers friends who sawthe whole thing happen, it started off with 1 of the dudes harassing my brother, and my brother confronted the dude then he had 4 of his friends join in andthen all hell broke out and they ganged up and jumped up on my brother.
mad.gif
Mikol was knocked out, while Jaime was trying to help. My brother has a broken nose, broken eye socket and ripped ear from his earring being ripped out andsome broken ribs. SMH at all the homophobes jumping up and ganging up on gays thinking we are easy targets. Does it make u feel more manly beating up a gayman? the worst part of it all them dudes only got assault charges, nothing to do with gay bashing, so them dudes are going to walk away free. I'm sofa madbecause there is nothing I can do to help my baby brother. I am going to visit him this summer and hopefully I don't see them dudes that did that to him.

Back on topic that is pretty grimey but it happens. being the minority in a situation tension is bound to happen. hope he gets better.

i am sorry that happen to your bro, nobody deserves to get beat up, whether your gay, straight, black, white, etc.
smh.gif
makes me think how messed up the world isand how cruel people are.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I am going to visit him this summer and hopefully I don't see them dudes that did that to him.
I hope you don't either.

I'd hate to see/hear of both of you being sent to the hospital.

But yeah, that's %%@$!@ up.

You're not going to do anything in PR. Mess around and you might get bodied. Just stand by him and help him with whatever he may need.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I am going to visit him this summer and hopefully I don't see them dudes that did that to him.
I hope you don't either.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

I hope you don't either.

roll.gif
but seriously
smh.gif
... i will not go off a tangent about my views ... regardless .. no one deserves that ...
indifferent.gif
@ those dudes

Originally Posted by Lazy B

You're not going to do anything in PR. Mess around and you might get bodied. Just stand by him and help him with whatever he may need.
Basically.
frown.gif

Surprised the cops did anything at all.

Sucks man, I hate when people harass someone else just because they're different. Like whats the point in that, hope he recovers fine and somehow the otherchumps get what they deserved

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

I hope you don't either.

roll.gif
I won't trying to be funny.

I was dead *@@.

SMH. Hate crimes are for the cowardly.

You'd have to be a sick individual to do something like that.

I wish your brother a full and swift recovery.

Back
Top Bottom