My BAD customer experience at END CLOTHING (after being customer for 5 years)

i guess some of you may think that it is just another complain that isn't worth paying attention to, and this is what i would probably think myself until it happen to us.
I had spend a lot of money to this online shop END. Clothing over the past 5 years. i surely noticed some weird pricing positioning from time to time but i would say that overall i had a pleasant experience and service was fine.
This was until my last 2 orders last month. I ordered several items, socks, underwear , adidas sport pant and one pair of air max plus 3.
A few days later i received my package that i though was looking much smaller than usual. I opened the box and found out that the pair of air max plus 3 was missing, i checked the order list that was in the box and surprisingly the sneakers were ticked in the list, which means that someone supposedly verified my order and confirmed that everything was inside the box by ticking the item on the list before to ship it. I emailed the customer service and they told me they have to check CCTV and that it can take few working days, ok well i will wait for their investigation.
They contacted me again after just one working day , but the CS didn't bother explaining what happened, she told me they have fixed the problem and my sneakers are on their way.
Come on, at least i should received a better explanation, a coupon code? a apology? Nothing. I was really mad and email back to ask for more details how can it happen. I had to accept the fact that they wont let me know more, just that according to their words "As unfortunate as this error is, it is a rarity and will have been a mistake by the person packaging your items".
I didn't fight more and i wanted to believe it was isolated case. I placed another order few days later this time was a jeans and sleeper. I received all of them! miracle! But..unfortunately the size was not right, so i filled up the return form indicating clearly that i wanted a refund for the jeans.
Few days later, i received a refund for the cheapest item on the list (the sleeper) !! Again, how can they make such kind of mistake, twice! Very suspicious! I emailed customer service again and at this moment i'm still waiting for their investigation...I really don't expect anything anymore from this company, i guess they wont even offer any coupon or else even i had to pay shipping for the returned item.
I'm really disappointed and i want to share this experience so if anyone if considering ordering from END. I would strongly advise you to look somewhere else. Their prices are not even great, although they may have large selection of clothes and shoes. The shipping is not free (hi Mr Porter to name only one). And most of it, we are treated like rubbish! We are just a wallet to them, customer service clearly received instruction to not offer any discount, and you will have to beg for apology. They just lost a loyal customer and hopefully many more will follow.
Have a nice day NT family.

OK, I understand all of this, but why would you expect for you to explain to you what occurred? They don't owe you an explanation to explain their business practices, that's an internal issue.

Besides that it was poor customer service and they should have done more to make you happy.

They didn’t scrub through a day worth of camera footage to see if they missed the item. What they were supposed to do is a inventory check with how many the system said they had then do a physical count. There’s too many possibilities for error while packing. Then when shipped there’s so many chances for the package to get opened and takes back close.

I didn’t read any of that story, but anytime a customer complains about anything it reminds me of
4ADED9C9-8ECC-4B3F-B3CF-432EE1AFD3A6.jpeg

rule of thumb: never buy more than a few items at a time online, more of a chance of your order getting screwed up, or yours packages getting stolen.

Back when the CG 11s dropped in 2010, I had like $350+ worth of items in my cart prior to their release. Got them that night, but Nike ended up cancelling my CG 11s because they were OOS or something. They ended up refunding my entire order but still sent out the rest of my items. Called them to make sure it wasn't a mistake, and it wasn't.

How in da world dis ***** is told to condense his story and he comes back with an even longer post b....

And spend your time and energy on other more important things b

OK, I understand all of this, but why would you expect for you to explain to you what occurred? They don't owe you an explanation to explain their business practices, that's an internal issue.

Besides that it was poor customer service and they should have done more to make you happy.

I emailed the customer service without asking any coupon in return. but i work in a industry where you own explanation to your client when mistake is done, that's the minimum. CS told me they will investigate CCTV. But then no further details given, it is same as if they would have say that nothing wrong happened. The point for me to write this review is because it happen twice in a row, and indeed the customer service have done nothing good and i'm now still waiting for my refund. The quality of service from END is not as high as before and so i just want to share it so it could help (or not) other to avoid using them.

They didn’t scrub through a day worth of camera footage to see if they missed the item. What they were supposed to do is a inventory check with how many the system said they had then do a physical count. There’s too many possibilities for error while packing. Then when shipped there’s so many chances for the package to get opened and takes back close.

No, it is not possible simply because the package i received was too small to contain a shoe box. But inside the package, the picking list clearly show that the shoes was packed...i emailed CS with photo and i kind of believe that if she told me she will investigate CCTV is maybe she also suspect thief behavior. Of course she wont tell me that, but now other here saying that END staff is capable of stealing your item but also your credit card info to sell them...This is another strong point to avoid them at all cost.

Back when the CG 11s dropped in 2010, I had like $350+ worth of items in my cart prior to their release. Got them that night, but Nike ended up cancelling my CG 11s because they were OOS or something. They ended up refunding my entire order but still sent out the rest of my items. Called them to make sure it wasn't a mistake, and it wasn't.
Woah
had this happen once with zappos

Bruh, you’re overreacting. U just said you’ve spent tons of Money with them for years,
so I’m assuming you’ve had way more successful purchases and the last 2 were honest mistakes.

1.someone forgot to pack your AirMax or stole em. Problem fixed.

2. honest mistake on refund with pants.
I’m sure there Is a lot of orders, and they were moving too fast.

they’re not from the USA. They’re not gonna kiss ur ***. Just fix it and keep it moving.

**** that "it's not a big deal BS". The company didn't honor their sale and they should at least apologize for that. Customers being too laxed on mistakes are exactly why certain companies provide less than optimal customer service. Some of y'all are probably the type get the wrong order at a fast-food restaurant and get back in line to complain about it.

Last edited:
**** that "it's not a big deal BS". The company didn't honor their sale and they should at least apologize for that. Customers being too laxed on mistakes are exactly why certain companies provide less than optimal customer service. Some of y'all are probably the type get the wrong order at a fast-food restaurant and get back in line to complain about it.

You are one of the few that get my point.
now i hope they will refund me the rest of my money and that i wont have to go through process with paypal . Clearly not what i'm expecting when shopping at their "premium" shop.

Bruh, you’re overreacting. U just said you’ve spent tons of Money with them for years,
so I’m assuming you’ve had way more successful purchases and the last 2 were honest mistakes.

What i understand from your comment is that i should almost congratulate them each time i receive a complete package that i have paid for.
Mistakes happen, sure. I also make mistake sometimes at my job and when i do i make everything right to clarify the situation, regain trust from my client, apologize and provide commercial gesture. I received none of that, twice.

Woah
had this happen once with zappos

I don't know about now, but Nike used to be every generous with screw ups. They cancelled my WC 4s around that same time period and sent me a gift card for the purchase price of the shoes and a 20% off coupon code.

Back
Top Bottom