My BAD customer experience at END CLOTHING (after being customer for 5 years)

i guess some of you may think that it is just another complain that isn't worth paying attention to, and this is what i would probably think myself until it happen to us.
I had spend a lot of money to this online shop END. Clothing over the past 5 years. i surely noticed some weird pricing positioning from time to time but i would say that overall i had a pleasant experience and service was fine.
This was until my last 2 orders last month. I ordered several items, socks, underwear , adidas sport pant and one pair of air max plus 3.
A few days later i received my package that i though was looking much smaller than usual. I opened the box and found out that the pair of air max plus 3 was missing, i checked the order list that was in the box and surprisingly the sneakers were ticked in the list, which means that someone supposedly verified my order and confirmed that everything was inside the box by ticking the item on the list before to ship it. I emailed the customer service and they told me they have to check CCTV and that it can take few working days, ok well i will wait for their investigation.
They contacted me again after just one working day , but the CS didn't bother explaining what happened, she told me they have fixed the problem and my sneakers are on their way.
Come on, at least i should received a better explanation, a coupon code? a apology? Nothing. I was really mad and email back to ask for more details how can it happen. I had to accept the fact that they wont let me know more, just that according to their words "As unfortunate as this error is, it is a rarity and will have been a mistake by the person packaging your items".
I didn't fight more and i wanted to believe it was isolated case. I placed another order few days later this time was a jeans and sleeper. I received all of them! miracle! But..unfortunately the size was not right, so i filled up the return form indicating clearly that i wanted a refund for the jeans.
Few days later, i received a refund for the cheapest item on the list (the sleeper) !! Again, how can they make such kind of mistake, twice! Very suspicious! I emailed customer service again and at this moment i'm still waiting for their investigation...I really don't expect anything anymore from this company, i guess they wont even offer any coupon or else even i had to pay shipping for the returned item.
I'm really disappointed and i want to share this experience so if anyone if considering ordering from END. I would strongly advise you to look somewhere else. Their prices are not even great, although they may have large selection of clothes and shoes. The shipping is not free (hi Mr Porter to name only one). And most of it, we are treated like rubbish! We are just a wallet to them, customer service clearly received instruction to not offer any discount, and you will have to beg for apology. They just lost a loyal customer and hopefully many more will follow.
Have a nice day NT family.

short version :

I had spend a lot of money to this online shop END. My last order had several items, socks, underwear , adidas sport pant and one pair of air max plus 3.
i received my package (box looked small), I opened the box and found out that the pair of air max plus 3 was missing, i checked the order list that was in the box and surprisingly the sneakers were ticked in the list, which means that someone supposedly verified my order and confirmed that everything was inside the box by ticking the item on the list before to ship it. I emailed the customer service and they told me they have to check CCTV and that it can take few working days.
CS didn't bother explaining what happened, she told me they have fixed the problem and my sneakers are on their way.
Come on, at least i should received a better explanation, a coupon code? a apology? Nothing.
I placed another order few days later this time was a jeans and sleeper. I received all of them! miracle! But..unfortunately the size of the jeans was not right, so i filled up the return form indicating clearly that i wanted a refund for the jeans and i shipped back (at my cost) the parcel.
Few days later, i received a refund for the cheapest item on the list (the sleeper that wasn't returned) !! still haven't received full refund for the jeans at the moment.

I’ve ordered from end a few times. Great site and products. My only gripe was back in 2012 when the Galaxy foamposites dropped. They were suppose to drop at exactly 12am. But once end clothing realized that the shoes were super hyped, they decided to change their release. Turned it into a raffle and changed the release time, etc. pissed me TF off.

it’s materialistic stuff though. You’ll get over it. Be grateful that you can spend money..............

It is an inconvenience to you, but it's not that serious. People pick & pack orders, people make mistakes. Just leave end behind all together from now on and shop elsewhere.

Def an inconvenience, not gonna knock your experience but they fixed the order. Just reach out again for the next one. **** happens especially around the holidays with the high volume.

ordered from END a few times. never had a problem. but then again i never ordered multiple items at once.

I've only gotten a coupon from END once when they oversold the royal air max 1 OG second release and waited three whole days to tell me even after I asked them to verify same day and they said everything was okay. Had to go the resale route cause they took so damn long to address their error. Then I when I tried to use it on a shirt they told me the shirt was sold out by accident. Took a break from them for a while but their selection is top notch so I came back eventually. I thought sold over MSRP cause they were overseas

I bought some Timbs from END a few months ago. They were a WIDE cut, I tell customer service that the description didn't list them as a wide boot and I want a refund. The guy told me not all boots run the same and blah blah, then I lost it. I had screen shots of the convo, I gotta see if I can find them. Basically I sent pics of the box saying wide and a regular width pair. So then finally he apologized and sent a label. I sent back a pair of sneakers with them and they tried to charge me shipping for that but it was in the same package.

**** END, I don't shop there anymore

I bought some Timbs from END a few months ago. They were a WIDE cut, I tell customer service that the description didn't list them as a wide boot and I want a refund. The guy told me not all boots run the same and blah blah, then I lost it. I had screen shots of the convo, I gotta see if I can find them. Basically I sent pics of the box saying wide and a regular width pair. So then finally he apologized and sent a label. I sent back a pair of sneakers with them and they tried to charge me shipping for that but it was in the same package.

They lost out big time. We all know your love for Timbs.

Meh, you could've ordered 3 items and received 1 like I did, but from UO. I contacted CS, they "investigated" and found no wrongdoing on their part, then blamed the shipping service.

There was literally one small *** keychain in an obvious package meant for bigger items that showed up at my door.

Took it as a sign to stop spending my money (for a while at least). I didn't want any damn coupons though because that still means you have to go back to that merchant to spend your money.

I'm good, luv. Enjoy.

They didn’t know they were messing with a celebrity... The Timb Titan
D1E018E8-4F4B-426D-897C-8538B8C739A3.png

Meh, you could've ordered 3 items and received 1 like I did, but from UO. I contacted CS, they "investigated" and found no wrongdoing on their part, then blamed the shipping service.

There was literally one small *** keychain in an obvious package meant for bigger items that showed up at my door.

Took it as a sign to stop spending my money (for a while at least). I didn't want any damn coupons though because that still means you have to go back to that merchant to spend your money.

I'm good, luv. Enjoy.

Urban Outfitters? Was it Laser Ship?

They "lost" my entire shipment two years ago of Christmas presents i got. It was like 5 things and they all just never showed up and UO did the same thing and blamed Lasership. I filed it with my credit card company and had to run out and get last minute gifts for people. I literally hate them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom