My Bloody Valentine.....

Thanks guys! Was going to pick it up at wal-Mart in a couple hours however ya'll just saved me some bread. Was it at all "scary"? Did it makeya'll jump?

I think Mirrors was a decent movie .. the ending was suspect but I believe if is the same movie I saw, that it was work checkin out

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Thanks guys! Was going to pick it up at wal-Mart in a couple hours however ya'll just saved me some bread. Was it at all "scary"? Did it make ya'll jump?

hell no, the only thing good about this movie was some naked chick in it

It wasnt as bad as you're making it seem. Me & this chick enjoyed it
nerd.gif
.. I've seen plenty of movies that were worse

I always wonder what people first expect when they go see a 3-D slasher flick and are disappointed when they get a.....

wait for it...

A DAMN 3-D SLASHER FLICK!!!!!!!

It's not supposed to have good acting or a decent storyline. It's supposed to be dumb!!!!!!!!

[/rant]

I refuse to argue with you cuz you got Stroughter in your avy but come on man that %$@% was terrible haha....with the amount that I saw it advertised I thoughtit would have been ATLEAST decent and scary

Definitely top 5 worst movies I've ever seen. Came out of the theater with a damn migraine after watching that $+#%.

dont buy it. not even close to being worth it.

cant believe i spent 3d money to see it.
tired.gif

Movie was good until that naked chick was killed.

Then it turned into a "who's the killer" movie.

Some pretty cool kills though.

why the hell did yall go into the movie expecting a great movie? february is a notorious dumping ground for bad movies and slasher flicks...
when i heard "my bloody valentine 3d" i did not expect any academy award winning performances.
movie wasnt that bad btw, it delivered what it promised: blood, on valentine, in 3d...

i heard this movie SUCKED!
but the same ppl also said tht the 3D was pretty cool....

i went to see it with a group of like 6 people...we left after 20 minutes
roll.gif
smh.gif

dance flick>>> this garbage

Yea i keep the three d glasses and wore them to a party, Also used them for those superbowl 3d commercials.

Movie was trash though.

Back
Top Bottom