My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

i agree the FB thing crossed my mind...

but OP said they aren't that close to begin w/so maybe she hasn't stalked his FB yet

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one that thinks OP's friend is a fool for falling in love with someone that OP was hittin on the regular. Yea you can say that, "You can't help if you fall in love with someone." Ugh, yes you can. I wouldn't have even opened up emotionally to that woman in the first place knowing my dude had been bustin all types of nuts inside of her. I don't understand how your friend allowed himself to get that deep. (Literally and FIguratively)
Originally Posted by jbpkickz

love is love pleighboi , plus u know it's all about opp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

eat the wedding cake

laugh.gif

If it wasn't your hOme boy, it was some stranger.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that thinks OP's friend is a fool for falling in love with someone that OP was hittin on the regular. Yea you can say that, "You can't help if you fall in love with someone." Ugh, yes you can. I wouldn't have even opened up emotionally to that woman in the first place knowing my dude had been bustin all types of nuts inside of her. I don't understand how your friend allowed himself to get that deep. (Literally and FIguratively)
Originally Posted by jbpkickz

love is love pleighboi , plus u know it's all about opp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

eat the wedding cake

laugh.gif

DC get the freak over yourself!!

It isn't even about getting over myself, if someone passes someone on like THAT how in the hell do you take it to that level. Maybe I just operate differently than most of you dudes. But I don't see how I can look at myself in the mirror after marrying a female that by close friend use to fondle on the regular. You can call it what you want.

Your friend is a fool. I would never in my life fall in love wiht a female i know someone i know was hittin.

It isn't even about getting over myself, if someone passes someone on like THAT how in the hell do you take it to that level. Maybe I just operate differently than most of you dudes. But I don't see how I can look at myself in the mirror after marrying a female that by close friend use to fondle on the regular. You can call it what you want.

He didnt even know they were still dating, they arent very close.
But its beyond this thread, you really should get over yourself 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif
Well, he must be something if he wants him to be part of his wedding don't you think? 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Well, he must be something if he wants him to be part of his wedding don't you think? 
grin.gif
OP said that he thinks he was only asked cause the guy doesnt have brothers 
"should i decline his invite?  im not his best friend or anything, he just doesnt have any brothers and not too many friends, so he asked me."

grin.gif

Anyone that you consider, "Your boy" shouldn't be marrying leftovers. It is as simple as that.

A lot of suckers for love in this thread. You don't see the issue in wifing someone else's SIDE CHICK? You can use that idiotic NT logic of "how do u know your future wife wasnt a side chick?" but that doesn't apply to this situation. It's like saying that accidentally buying a stolen item is the same as knowingly buying a stolen time

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Some of you are confused. A jump off don't gotta be a #*+!$.

A casual sex partner, %!%+ buddy, whatever you want to call it. All mutually interchangeable with "jump off"

Means the same around my way.

I personally could never marry someone my boy hit... but that's just me.
ohwell.gif

DC you are somebodies left overs, you know that right?

Saying that isn't what my point is.
For someone to "wife" (hate that word), a female that a friend passed off to them is what I think is funny here. Not that she was someone's leftovers. Of course everyone is someone's leftovers, that isn't my angle.

As a dude.....hell as a clear headed human being, I don't see how you can allow yourself to fall in love and marry someone that your friend has just passed off to you with purely sexual intentions. 

DC you are somebodies left overs, you know that right?

Saying that isn't what my point is.
For someone to "wife" (hate that word), a female that a friend passed off to them is what I think is funny here. Not that she was someone's leftovers. Of course everyone is someone's leftovers, that isn't my angle.

As a dude.....hell as a clear headed human being, I don't see how you can allow yourself to fall in love and marry someone that your friend has just passed off to you with purely sexual intentions. 

Ok I get you 
ohwell.gif

I really want OP to elaborate on that cause to me its seems like he just played match maker.

Yeah he told him to "just smash" but not every dude is going to listen to what his friend.

w/e 

About damn time you got me. Not sure how much more clear I could have been.

I don't view it as a match-maker, I viewed it as, "Hey, easy target has opened up that I don't have use for anymore. GO for the kill." Nothing further

Match Makers set up relationships. He simply told dude to attack.

About damn time you got me. Not sure how much more clear I could have been.

I don't view it as a match-maker, I viewed it as, "Hey, easy target has opened up that I don't have use for anymore. GO for the kill." Nothing further

Match Makers set up relationships. He simply told dude to attack.

What I get is " what daddy know know wont hurt him"

anyways

He could have told him to do that and dude was like "yeah ima hit that" and was frontin
Dont act like dudes dont like to play the part.

What if he genuinely  wanted to get with her, this is why I want OP to elaborate

These two have been dating for 4 years now  

Shoes, point blank.
If any dude I am cool with tells me that he had something going on with a woman, I am not going to marry her knowing that.

Again, I am not seeing what is so hard to believe.

Reading this thread, dude knew that OP and the female had something going on previously and that she was being passed on.

Dude is a damn FOOL for catching feelings for this woman.

Am I clear?

Clear as day DC, I guess I just dont agree with your stance

Daul stop riding

Really? So you think it shouldn't matter that your soon to be wife drank one of your boy's nut 5 years ago? Really? That should be ignored? Cool, if that is how you feel.

Clear as day DC, I guess I just dont agree with your stance

Daul stop riding

Really? So you think it shouldn't matter that your soon to be wife drank one of your boy's nut 5 years ago? Really? That should be ignored? Cool, if that is how you feel.

So what do you want, you want a virginal chick,you want a chick who drank a dudes nut but as long you dont know him

Is knowing the guy the problem?

Got damn you are being slow.

Yes knowing the dude is the problem. That is the ONLY problem. Got damn how many times do I have to say that! So stop bringing up the fact that she will be drinking someone else's nut. I don't care about someone else. I care about my folks. If she was drinking my boy's nut, I don't want to marry that.

Are you purposely playing the airhead role to upset me?

laugh.gif
@ shoefreak defending skeezers worldwide.

if she smashed OP knowing he had a GF at the time..........she is a JO.

Back
Top Bottom