My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

looks like it.

uyo u the same jose from the bronx who threatened to shoot craig carton on the radio?

C'mon b, there's a million Jose's in the bronx.

thinkin the same
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
what up papi?

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm still waiting on pics.

there is a pic of her on the first post.......she isnt my fb friend, but this is a pic my friend had on his fb page....

if he likes it love it. mostly all of these women who aren't married by time they are 22/23 have smashed a few dudes. it's life. evidently you can turn one into a house wife.

If your boy doesn't know that you smashed her let him know. Should have done that a long time ago.

Just don't go to the wedding. Explain to your boy that you don't want to ruin it for her. This is the girls wedding. For you is just a night but she has to live with those pictures for the rest of her life.

I would stop my wedding if I was her if my dude did that. Invited my old jump that put him on to me just to smash?!
eek.gif
its just not smart.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Why mess up his happiness just let him be. Sometimes u cant choose who to love just let that man cook

It's freshone12 ain't seen you post in a minContinue thread

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

This originally was a humble brag thread, a jumpoff to one is a keeper for some other. Did you ever think maybe you were her jumpoff, and now she found somebody she actually likes to be around for more than just casual sex?
indifferent.gif
 stop steezin'

Originally Posted by MonStar1

This originally was a humble brag thread, a jumpoff to one is a keeper for some other. Did you ever think maybe you were her jumpoff, and now she found somebody she actually likes to be around for more than just casual sex?
indifferent.gif
 stop steezin'

Stop DCin 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Please DC stop acting brand new, I have read your past post, please dont make me call my friend K steezy

What the hell is he going to do to me? Take a picture and tell me that I should be honored to accept a woman that a friend of mine has fondled because she is a blessing from God?
puta madre!

I don't understand why this is a discussion, my cousin married a girl that his friend used to bang and it was the talk of the family for the longest when we found out. @$!% is weird b.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by MonStar1

indifferent.gif
 stop steezin'

Stop DCin 
Start shaving

game goofy +$! 
laugh.gif

If the smashing were more recent I could see this being a problem, but the fact that it was years ago makes it a nonissue. It'll only be awkward if you make it awkward. @%%%, she'll have to remember you first.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom