My buddy has been pounding this chick WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND...and she wanted to kick it with me.

Honestly, shorty isn't even that tight...she was just convenient to invite over. This dude is making us both look really wack.

You said your friend was drunk right??? sooo... what does that tell you? people get emotional when drunk.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

Girlapproached me in January claiming we have mutual friends.  In otherwords she was sweating me, and we kissed a bit that night, exchanged#s.  The mutual friends said she wouldn't stop talking about me.
pimp.gif

Weeklater we hang out again, I invited her to a function affiliated with myprogram.  We had a couple cocktails and she was jocking me all night. My charm was so on point; I WAS NOT WEIRD HUMOR usherplaylist.  I end up poking at my spot later.  For those that will say maybe I didn't stroke properly, no. 
indifferent.gif
When I dropped baby girl off that night she hit me with the, "You're going to call me, right?
embarassed.gif
"
laugh.gif

Oh I called...a few days later.  Texted her a couple times since then NO WEIRD HUMOR...always the same, "Busy with school/work...next week I'll have some free time..."
alien.gif
I know for a fact she's a really diligent student, but give me a break. 
indifferent.gif
  She actually told me to holler this week, claiming she'd be free after Spring Break.
eyes.gif

Perplexing. Maybe she just used me, idk.
alien.gif

EDIT: I forgot to mention I saw her two weeks ago and the dame acted like everything was normal and was jocking me again.
alien.gif
I had something else on my hands that night so I just hit her with the 
happy.gif
and kept it moving but obviously on the inside I was like
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
this was just 4 days ago
laugh.gif

I find it hilarious people think all of this is made up.

You guys really need to get a life, maybe then these otherwise pretty normal stories wouldn't sound so unbelievable.

laugh.gif
OP is Darko? It's funny how he keeps posting, updating us like he aint reading the posts in this thread.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

I find it hilarious people think all of this is made up.

You guys really need to get a life, maybe then these otherwise pretty normal stories wouldn't sound so unbelievable.

article_34.jpg

Darko gotta be one of the funniest, more entertaining trolls on the interwebz.

Him and Shynop were always good for some lulz.

you fail for making a thread about riding on your boy just to get people to agree w/you so you don't feel bad about doing so... go tell your friend how much of a loser he is, don't tell the whole world

Back
Top Bottom