My buddy has been pounding this chick WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND...and she wanted to kick it with me.

usherplaylist

Banned
So she shoots through, she's been vibing for forever so, not gonna lie I figured the poke sesh was in order. 
pimp.gif
We do some shots and then the next thing I know my dude is hitting her up crazy like, "I'm coming over NOW, usherplaylist is definitely going to try and beat" (true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
).  This broad told him she was kicking it with me.
indifferent.gif
.  Next thing I know ol' buddy is knocking at my door trying to scoop his whiz, who isn't really his whiz because she has a BOYFRIEND (not him!). 
smh.gif
This dude tells me I'm lucky he doesn't kick my you know what then calls my phone 900 times talking tough.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

In my opinion this is all the nutty attention w-word fault.  How you gonna tell my boy you're at my spot at 3AM taking shots of Patron XO to the face?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
She was yearning for the attention.

This dude literally said, "You know I like her, bro."
roll.gif
sick.gif

All 3 of you lost. She lost for being a ____, your boy lost for catching feelings and messing with her in the first place, and you lost for messing with her.

No pictures?
laugh.gif
kinda late for ducktales so I'll take your word for it.

But you know whats great about this board. Dudes are always giving props for grimey acts like this.

But if they girl ever steps out,  "I loved her and she did this! How could she?!"
laugh.gif

Followed by a thread, "Females are liars" or something
laugh.gif

Lames.

man you always get yourself in these girl situations
smh.gif

I think your in the wrong though. If my boy is smashin ol broad and she starts coming on to me then ill ask him if its cool if i take a turn before i do anything.
Second of all if that was your buddy he should just taken the L and left it alone.
smh.gif
at the whole situation because yall grimey for smashin a chick that has a BF.

Originally Posted by davizzy

man you always get yourself in these girl situations
smh.gif

I think your in the wrong though. If my boy is smashin ol broad and she starts coming on to me then ill ask him if its cool if i take a turn before i do anything.
Second of all if that was your buddy he should just taken the L and left it alone.
smh.gif
at the whole situation because yall grimey for smashin a chick that has a BF.

He's a herb for CATCHING FEELINGS FOR A DAME WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND. 
indifferent.gif

She said she told him where she was because it wasn't like we were gonna hook up or anything. Obviously buddy knows my style and figured I was rolling on his whopper.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Forgot the pics....... again

you can go so many threads about girls without posting pics..... you passed that point

^
laugh.gif

usherplaylist, time to retire your sn and make a new one, you'll get more creditability on a new sn

Back
Top Bottom