My calfs are like calfs

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Well, do any of y'all know where to get some slim fit jeans that are good for muscular calves?
Face is son, youre not meant to wear skinny jeans. If you want to wear em that bad, youre gonna have to deal with how they feel on your calves.
(For the record, i find it odd that youre worried about your calves in skinny jeans, and have no worries about your quads. If i wanted to wear skinnies, which i definitely dont, id have more trouble with the thigh area than the calf. You must have some weird shaped legs.)
this.  i have big quads and skinny jeans are tough to even try on.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

What up NT, I'm not exactly sure where this goes...but my calf muscles are pretty big, I was wonderin' if y'all knew like some exercised or somethin' I could to lean them out? 
uh, I could post pics...if you guys want lol

What's your bodyfat %?A lot of people say they have big legs/calves but fail to mention that they are sitting at 18+ bf %, which can be more fat than actual muscle. Maybe you just have great calf genetics. I saw this one Chinese guy in the gym with at least 18" calves but dude wasn't even that brolic. It's just that he had great calf genetics.

Calf muscle size is genetic, be glad yours are big mine are damn near nonexistent smh

lmao at some of these comments, calf muscles are not good if you cant run fast or jump high
(and there are a lot of you out there)

grin.gif
who has a problem with having smooth, muscular, defined calves? nice try cankles.

OP I feel your pain. I wanted smaller calves so bad for a while, now I just appreciate them for what they are.

I always have people at the gym asking what I do to get them that size/definition and girls are always saying "it's so nice you don't have chicken legs"

I'd love to be able to wear a pair of straight leg jeans and high top shoes though
ohwell.gif

are you asian? i notice most asians have bigger calves/legs in general. i wish mine were smaller too but as long as they're not cankles, don't sweat it too much.

Are you saying your calfs are big and the rest of your legs including thighs are small? Because that would look a little weird and I would understand..

i have huge calves. i cant wear high socks cuz it doesnt look right. plus when i wear high top shoes it makes my legs look really short. feels batman.

Back
Top Bottom