my cavity just broke open. (PIC)

i used to smoke speed about 10 or 11 yrs ago. i did for about 3 years. started right when i hit 20 and stopped right after i turned 23. during that time used to do coke too. not necessarily enjoying the high but more enjoying the taste of it. i used to rub tons of it on my gums and teeth. quit doing that right about the same time i quit everything else.

10 - 11 years later, clean.
i'm missing 5 teeth and my tooth decay is unbelievably rapid. i have almost no enamel left. my teeth have always been perfectly straight. no braces or anything like that, but even as a kid i was cavity prone. that along with drug use leaves me where i stand today.

don't do drugs kids.

sick.gif

i've go another one on the side of one of my teeth on the upper rack that has been there for over a year. its not even close to being this bad.

this one chipped in the middle about a month or so ago. i've never had one go so bad so quick.

this will be #6. the top one will probably eventually be #7.

fillings never work because the enamel wears away and fillings ALWAYS falls out. always has. even when i was younger and had never touched the bad stuff.

doesn't hurt actually. not yet anyway. it will though. i have this crazy amount of tolerance for mouth pain.

ice cream was eaten a couple days ago and no problem. cold water right now, still no problem.
but i know that will all change in the coming weeks. or days.

Damn n I thought I was the only one...same exact thing happened to my cavity (except ive never done any drugs) when I was watching transformers n munching on popcorn, I guess I chomped down on a kernel n a piece of my tooth broke off. It looked exactly like ur tooth did, 2nd tooth from the back also. Got it fixed tho.

sick.gif

On a very loosely related note,  some guy tried to sell me Cristal meth yesterday
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At first he asked if I wanted Cristal, so I was like yea I'll buy it if the bottle isn't broken.  He says "I don't have a bottle, and its just .2 .  I'm talking about crystal meth"
I do the Tracy Morgan back-up out of there, except I was in my car so it was easier
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not surprise of he outcome i had the same %%%! on my teeth about couple years ago on my teeth looks excatly like that it so nasty when i look @ it i need to go to the dentist i ate to much candy when i was a lil kid smh.. glad the pain is gone

Back
Top Bottom