my city is... {another murder @ the blvd}

...no good.

Largo, Md. (WUSA) --- Prince George's County police are investigating a multiple shooting which was reported just after 2 a.m. Sunday at the Sideline Bar and Grill in the Boulevard at the Capital Centre shopping center.

Capt. Andy Ellis, police spokesman, says one person is dead at the scene. Three others have been taken to the hospital. Three of the four were shot, and one had other injuries.

Police investigators are interviewing witnesses trying to determine exactly what happened.

On Super Bowl Sunday in 2008 three men were shot and killed during an argument at the nearby Uno Chicago Grill.

Lavar Arrington FTL!

Originally Posted by iCan

...no good.

Largo, Md. (WUSA) --- Prince George's County police are investigating a multiple shooting which was reported just after 2 a.m. Sunday at the Sideline Bar and Grill in the Boulevard at the Capital Centre shopping center.

Capt. Andy Ellis, police spokesman, says one person is dead at the scene. Three others have been taken to the hospital. Three of the four were shot, and one had other injuries.

Police investigators are interviewing witnesses trying to determine exactly what happened.

On Super Bowl Sunday in 2008 three men were shot and killed during an argument at the nearby Uno Chicago Grill.

Lavar Arrington FTL!

Thats what happens when u dont : Institute a dress code Try to turn a sports bar into a club...

that's gotta be so disheartening to business owners or prospective business owners looking in or around Largo. You try to do something good and revitalizesome aspects of the community, but you still got knuckleheads acting foolish on a daily basis....correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this either in thesame spot (UNO'S) where dude got killed after a Super Bowl viewing?

[Chris Rock] "Don't go to parties with metal detectors...but what about all those presidents (or that other Nas word here...lol) hanging outside withguns...they know you aint got one" [champagne room]

356704252.jpg

Just wait till the summer time, it going to more situations like this unfortunately up there at the Blvd.

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this either in the same spot (UNO'S) where dude got killed after a Super Bowl viewing?

Yes it is, Uno's is a few yards across from Sidelines.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Just wait till the summer time, it going to more situations like this unfortunately up there at the Blvd.

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this either in the same spot (UNO'S) where dude got killed after a Super Bowl viewing?

Yes it is, Uno's is a few yards across from Sidelines.

three shot... one died... So in under two years..... two dead and 10 shot.... I think fools forget the other side of 202 aint Hawaii....

Bruh.. If Lavar don't want pressure from others in the surrounding businesses, HE needs to make a change.

Cause he's already alienating the good crowd from flowing thru. What family is going to want to take their family there at this point?

Let alone decent lookin women worth an F...(literally speaking)

RUDOLPH1996, I agree about instituting a dress code, as a possible solution...

But really...should he have to?

That's the sad part about it all.

This has nothing to do with "dress code" or Lavar.. Wearing some slacks instead of jeans is not going to make a person leave their gun at home...Lavarr did not start the argument in the restaurant and he did not pull the trigger.. People always look to pass blame and place it on things that have nodirect relation to the situation.. Some bamma dudes that more than likely were stuntin' over a broad got into an argument and no one wanted to backdown..Two grown men (probably drunk) feeding off the energy from their "boys" and club/restaurant crowd acted dumb.. Obviously the police presencewas not in place at his restaurant..

the blvd FTL!!! smh thats why i am NEVER up there...too many bammas fakin for NO REASON!

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

RUDOLPH1996, I agree about instituting a dress code, as a possible solution...

But really...should he have to?

That's the sad part about it all.
Yes!

When Dream FIRST opened they had a STRICT dress code for men and women. Once it relaxed things starting happening in a bad way to the point that they sought anew image (LOVE)...
Doesnt matter where you live.... no dress code= and issue waiting to happen.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 01Jet

This has nothing to do with "dress code" or Lavar.. Wearing some slacks instead of jeans is not going to make a person leave their gun at home... Lavarr did not start the argument in the restaurant and he did not pull the trigger.. People always look to pass blame and place it on things that have no direct relation to the situation.. Some bamma dudes that more than likely were stuntin' over a broad got into an argument and no one wanted to back down..Two grown men (probably drunk) feeding off the energy from their "boys" and club/restaurant crowd acted dumb.. Obviously the police presence was not in place at his restaurant..

No.. Lavar is not to BLAME.... BUT it is HIS establishment bruh.... anyone who irnores the fact that Dress Code does not discourage dudes who want to startdumb mess are just living in a dream land.

Yes.. its true ANYONE can bring a Gun.. but the fact that many dudes not willing to dress up and prefer the Black Tee.. jeans and Boots wont really want to goto the same places... How many shootings does Dream have? Look how many Shootings IBIZA has? As a matter of fact.. how come the clubs that have alot ofAsian cats don't have Gun fights outside or inside?

Cause those dudes (and I've seen this) handle their business either ON THE SPOT.. or later outside the venue.. cause they understand people are trying tohave a good time.. NOT be all up in some dumb mess.

I used to think a dress code wouldn't keep bammas from popping off, but I have learned it does discourage it... and Lavan is right.. WHY EVEN NEED ONE?

Cause our people can't even fight anymore. They gotta carry guns. My people look like complete suckas compared to other races...not gangstas.. notthugs.. straight cowards is what I call em. What kind of man does it take to shoot anyone? You wanna shoot go join the Armed Services....

yeah yeah. ..its a dream world but again... Whites aint killin each other at alarming rates... Asians only do it in Mafia type settings in their own Country. Latin dudes are slicing each other up...and at least thats a step down from guns..

Oh well.. Ya'll justify why folks act the way they do...and I'll stay at my crib and wait for a random act of Violence, when the wrong fool walks up mydrive way cause he aint makin it into the crib. I got TWO .50 Cals who say I'll keep that promise.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Oh well.. Ya'll justify why folks act the way they do...and I'll stay at my crib and wait for a random act of Violence, when the wrong fool walks up my drive way cause he aint makin it into the crib. I got TWO .50 Cals who say I'll keep that promise.
Your location is a deterrent to potential thieves like a dress code is to potential troublemakers...too much hassle to even bother
laugh.gif

here is a comment from Lavar himself bout 6 months ago...

this is lavar, and i was browsing came across your comments.its sad that you feel the way you do about my establishment.you say why cant people wear tennis shoes in the place?because a higher standard is being created.and is required,the sideline has been incident free for over six months, how many other places in the cap ctr can say that? NONE there have been shootings, and other violent acts hold this community back and businesses dont respect prince georges county enough to bring upscale restarauts, hotels,or stores.just recently with the national habor have strides been taken to improve this sad commentary.i think what i just wrote addresses why we have a strict entry policy with security not for a look but for your safety.its sad that you are part of a problem that is to common amongst people and that is your vision is limited to a narrow perspective your more interested in typing destructive words rather than uplifting words.its ashame that you fail to realize i used my own money to produce a great concept. and put the first one in our community.i have always been in the community my resume tells the whole story.it would be interesting to switch positions with you and see if you could accomplish the things i have and still keep focus on improving our community.would i say the things about you that you have said about me.take the time to think about the things you say before you say them because opinions are fine we all have them but opinions that are as loosely based off of the truth as yours only serve to show the lack of education, knowledge,and wisdom you hold and people will not respect your words.please understand i wrote this not to attack you but rather to try to raise your own awareness of how and why you view things the way you do.take care and be blessed time teaches us all remember that.

Originally Posted by iCan

here is a comment from Lavar himself bout 6 months ago...

this is lavar, and i was browsing came across your comments.its sad that you feel the way you do about my establishment.you say why cant people wear tennis shoes in the place?because a higher standard is being created.and is required,the sideline has been incident free for over six months, how many other places in the cap ctr can say that? NONE there have been shootings, and other violent acts hold this community back and businesses dont respect prince georges county enough to bring upscale restarauts, hotels,or stores.just recently with the national habor have strides been taken to improve this sad commentary.i think what i just wrote addresses why we have a strict entry policy with security not for a look but for your safety.its sad that you are part of a problem that is to common amongst people and that is your vision is limited to a narrow perspective your more interested in typing destructive words rather than uplifting words.its ashame that you fail to realize i used my own money to produce a great concept. and put the first one in our community.i have always been in the community my resume tells the whole story.it would be interesting to switch positions with you and see if you could accomplish the things i have and still keep focus on improving our community.would i say the things about you that you have said about me.take the time to think about the things you say before you say them because opinions are fine we all have them but opinions that are as loosely based off of the truth as yours only serve to show the lack of education, knowledge,and wisdom you hold and people will not respect your words.please understand i wrote this not to attack you but rather to try to raise your own awareness of how and why you view things the way you do.take care and be blessed time teaches us all remember that.

Hopefully Lavar doesn't plan to make the jump from establishment owner to English teacher
laugh.gif

When the National Harbor starts having troubles like this... You can cancel Christmas... Maryland will be putting extra Police down there and deter ALL sortsof potential problems, because ALOT of tax payer money was used and Maryland will not see that place fail.

smh.gif

the few times i went there on a fri. or sat. night it was some dimes in there too.

i took this bad thick white chick who was visiting from ohio and ALL the black chicks was hating.
laugh.gif

i like sideline tho. nice spot. too bad everybody getting killed tho.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

01Jet wrote:

This has nothing to do with "dress code" or Lavar.. Wearing some slacks instead of jeans is not going to make a person leave their gun at home...
Lavarr did not start the argument in the restaurant and he did not pull the trigger.. People always look to pass blame and place it on things that have no
direct relation to the situation.. Some bamma dudes that more than likely were stuntin' over a broad got into an argument and no one wanted to back
down..Two grown men (probably drunk) feeding off the energy from their "boys" and club/restaurant crowd acted dumb.. Obviously the police presence
was not in place at his restaurant..

No.. Lavar is not to BLAME.... BUT it is HIS establishment bruh.... anyone who irnores the fact that Dress Code does not discourage dudes who want to start
dumb mess are just living in a dream land.

Yes.. its true ANYONE can bring a Gun.. but the fact that many dudes not willing to dress up and prefer the Black Tee.. jeans and Boots wont really want to go
to the same places... How many shootings does Dream have? Look how many Shootings IBIZA has? As a matter of fact.. how come the clubs that have alot of
Asian cats don't have Gun fights outside or inside?

Cause those dudes (and I've seen this) handle their business either ON THE SPOT.. or later outside the venue.. cause they understand people are trying to
have a good time.. NOT be all up in some dumb mess.

I used to think a dress code wouldn't keep bammas from popping off, but I have learned it does discourage it... and Lavan is right.. WHY EVEN NEED ONE?

Cause our people can't even fight anymore. They gotta carry guns. My people look like complete suckas compared to other races...not gangstas.. not
thugs.. straight cowards is what I call em. What kind of man does it take to shoot anyone? You wanna shoot go join the Armed Services....

yeah yeah. ..its a dream world but again... Whites aint killin each other at alarming rates... Asians only do it in Mafia type settings in their own Country.
Latin dudes are slicing each other up...and at least thats a step down from guns..

Oh well.. Ya'll justify why folks act the way they do...and I'll stay at my crib and wait for a random act of Violence, when the wrong fool walks up my
drive way cause he aint makin it into the crib. I got TWO .50 Cals who say I'll keep that promise.

this is true. dress code does affect these matters. most "thugs" ain't gonna wanna dress up, period.

Back
Top Bottom