my city is... {another murder @ the blvd}

Discussion in 'MD/DC/VA' started by ican, Mar 1, 2009.

1. ican

ican

...no good.

2. shoedinidc

shoedinidc

Yeah I stay away from the blvd, dudes been wilin out there forever...

3. rudolph1996

rudolph1996

Lavar Arrington FTL!

Thats what happens when u dont : Institute a dress code Try to turn a sports bar into a club...

4. doublejs07

doublejs07

that's gotta be so disheartening to business owners or prospective business owners looking in or around Largo. You try to do something good and revitalizesome aspects of the community, but you still got knuckleheads acting foolish on a daily basis....correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this either in thesame spot (UNO'S) where dude got killed after a Super Bowl viewing?

5. eddiebauer757

eddiebauer757

[Chris Rock] "Don't go to parties with metal detectors...but what about all those presidents (or that other Nas word here...lol) hanging outside withguns...they know you aint got one" [champagne room]

[​IMG]

6. deuce king

deuce king

Just wait till the summer time, it going to more situations like this unfortunately up there at the Blvd.

7. rudolph1996

rudolph1996

Yes it is, Uno's is a few yards across from Sidelines.

three shot... one died... So in under two years..... two dead and 10 shot.... I think fools forget the other side of 202 aint Hawaii....

8. rockdeep

rockdeep Banned

Bruh.. If Lavar don't want pressure from others in the surrounding businesses, HE needs to make a change.

Cause he's already alienating the good crowd from flowing thru. What family is going to want to take their family there at this point?

Let alone decent lookin women worth an F...(literally speaking)

9. lavan emanuel

lavan emanuel

RUDOLPH1996, I agree about instituting a dress code, as a possible solution...

But really...should he have to?

That's the sad part about it all.

10. 01jet

01jet

This has nothing to do with "dress code" or Lavar.. Wearing some slacks instead of jeans is not going to make a person leave their gun at home...Lavarr did not start the argument in the restaurant and he did not pull the trigger.. People always look to pass blame and place it on things that have nodirect relation to the situation.. Some bamma dudes that more than likely were stuntin' over a broad got into an argument and no one wanted to backdown..Two grown men (probably drunk) feeding off the energy from their "boys" and club/restaurant crowd acted dumb.. Obviously the police presencewas not in place at his restaurant..

11. jupeezy

jupeezy

the blvd FTL!!! smh thats why i am NEVER up there...too many bammas fakin for NO REASON!

12. rudolph1996

rudolph1996

Yes!

When Dream FIRST opened they had a STRICT dress code for men and women. Once it relaxed things starting happening in a bad way to the point that they sought anew image (LOVE)...
    Doesnt matter where you live.... no dress code= and issue waiting to happen.....[​IMG]

13. rockdeep

rockdeep Banned

No.. Lavar is not to BLAME.... BUT it is HIS establishment bruh.... anyone who irnores the fact that Dress Code does not discourage dudes who want to startdumb mess are just living in a dream land.

Yes.. its true ANYONE can bring a Gun.. but the fact that many dudes not willing to dress up and prefer the Black Tee.. jeans and Boots wont really want to goto the same places... How many shootings does Dream have? Look how many Shootings IBIZA has? As a matter of fact.. how come the clubs that have alot ofAsian cats don't have Gun fights outside or inside?

Cause those dudes (and I've seen this) handle their business either ON THE SPOT.. or later outside the venue.. cause they understand people are trying tohave a good time.. NOT be all up in some dumb mess.

I used to think a dress code wouldn't keep bammas from popping off, but I have learned it does discourage it... and Lavan is right.. WHY EVEN NEED ONE?

Cause our people can't even fight anymore. They gotta carry guns. My people look like complete suckas compared to other races...not gangstas.. notthugs.. straight cowards is what I call em. What kind of man does it take to shoot anyone? You wanna shoot go join the Armed Services....

yeah yeah. ..its a dream world but again... Whites aint killin each other at alarming rates... Asians only do it in Mafia type settings in their own Country. Latin dudes are slicing each other up...and at least thats a step down from guns..

Oh well.. Ya'll justify why folks act the way they do...and I'll stay at my crib and wait for a random act of Violence, when the wrong fool walks up mydrive way cause he aint makin it into the crib. I got TWO .50 Cals who say I'll keep that promise.

14. the badgeman

the badgeman

Your location is a deterrent to potential thieves like a dress code is to potential troublemakers...too much hassle to even bother [​IMG]

15. ican

ican

here is a comment from Lavar himself bout 6 months ago...

16. the badgeman

the badgeman

Hopefully Lavar doesn't plan to make the jump from establishment owner to English teacher [​IMG]

17. rockdeep

rockdeep Banned

When the National Harbor starts having troubles like this... You can cancel Christmas... Maryland will be putting extra Police down there and deter ALL sortsof potential problems, because ALOT of tax payer money was used and Maryland will not see that place fail.

18. charmcitykid

charmcitykid

[​IMG]
    the few times i went there on a fri. or sat. night it was some dimes in there too.

i took this bad thick white chick who was visiting from ohio and ALL the black chicks was hating. [​IMG]

i like sideline tho. nice spot. too bad everybody getting killed tho.

19. charmcitykid

charmcitykid

No.. Lavar is not to BLAME.... BUT it is HIS establishment bruh.... anyone who irnores the fact that Dress Code does not discourage dudes who want to start
    dumb mess are just living in a dream land.

Yes.. its true ANYONE can bring a Gun.. but the fact that many dudes not willing to dress up and prefer the Black Tee.. jeans and Boots wont really want to go
    to the same places... How many shootings does Dream have? Look how many Shootings IBIZA has? As a matter of fact.. how come the clubs that have alot of
    Asian cats don't have Gun fights outside or inside?

Cause those dudes (and I've seen this) handle their business either ON THE SPOT.. or later outside the venue.. cause they understand people are trying to
    have a good time.. NOT be all up in some dumb mess.

I used to think a dress code wouldn't keep bammas from popping off, but I have learned it does discourage it... and Lavan is right.. WHY EVEN NEED ONE?

Cause our people can't even fight anymore. They gotta carry guns. My people look like complete suckas compared to other races...not gangstas.. not
    thugs.. straight cowards is what I call em. What kind of man does it take to shoot anyone? You wanna shoot go join the Armed Services....

yeah yeah. ..its a dream world but again... Whites aint killin each other at alarming rates... Asians only do it in Mafia type settings in their own Country.
    Latin dudes are slicing each other up...and at least thats a step down from guns..

Oh well.. Ya'll justify why folks act the way they do...and I'll stay at my crib and wait for a random act of Violence, when the wrong fool walks up my
    drive way cause he aint makin it into the crib. I got TWO .50 Cals who say I'll keep that promise.

this is true. dress code does affect these matters. most "thugs" ain't gonna wanna dress up, period.