my collect

tell me wht u think :D
happy.gif

forget the ion" but its a nice collection so far. get some older stuff not just new retros though
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

some good stuff....im still tryin to get a pair of that first air force one you showed

nice
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

very nice. keep it up.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Team Negrodamus​
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

NIce but wear the shoes man
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

@#%$ is it with some people on NT? All they do is go around to posts hatin' on what other people have
smh.gif
They aren't collecting or buying for you, so why do you feel the need to hate on them just because they like the recent retros or because they like dunks......That's just my opinion but whatever!

By the way......I thought that it was a chill collection!
pimp.gif
Nice Grapes and BMP's
"I hate when n*ggas say that talk is cheap,
cuz I'm the type to let money talk for me." - weezy

nice start keep it up.....dont let what other people say get to you...you got a nice collection going....its only gonna get better with time
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Nice collection love the grapes still cant get a pair :smh:
smh.gif
man we have a lot of new members this month

I love those paten leather/nubuck brown AF1's i got a pair and there great! but nice grapes, OLNL, carolina V's, & Azure XI's

im really likeing the black and blue 5's.. i wanna a pair!!!

does anybody know the name of the black and baby blue V ????

nice jays and forces..love the Koreas and seersuckers!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Nice collection. Not really feeling some of the lace switches you have going on, but nice anyway.
"...B*tch I'm married to the game and I love my wifey. Steppin' over competition, man I love these Nikes..."

i like the true blue spiz'ikes, and im lovin tha scarfaces...i gotta pair of those and they're one of my fav pairs ever...HEAT

Back
Top Bottom