My Collection...Bo's, Maxes, Jordans, more Updated 11/8!

insane collection... :wow:
eek.gif

[/b][/i]

i like your remix da kicks bos i have a pair too and i thought i was the only one who had them, i havent never seen them before

Awesome Collection.
SC Collection is RIDICULOUS!!!!!
I need Orange HyperFlights and Tuskeegees.

Don't Mess w/ Texas

Real nice, variety, dawg.

Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at North Carolina !!!!!!

I'm that Punjabi guy!

That's a pretty well-rounded collection. I like the variety. For example, you don't expect someone who owns a pair of Storm Bursts or True 97's to also own a pair of Diry AF2's. Or someone who owns a pair of Dirty AF2's to own a pair of orange Hyperflights.

I like these kinds of collections instead of the ones that are of one particular style.
[/b]​

Thanks for the compliments![/b][/center]

damn very smart on the 140 limit but great collection i think your the 1st person ive seen who has a collection of bo jacksons and im shocked, aint even know that many came out but nice collection and variety

Ghenges I feel you on the collections of one particular style, I never understood how someone could just buy Jordans and let all these other dope shoes pass them by. Oh well to each its own...thanks for the comments everyone

ALOT??

thats ALL OF EM!.. amazing job man.. my size too.

right? or are there a few SC's missing?

:wow:
eek.gif
wat size are the Viotech Trainers?
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

tony, which Retro SC trainer highs are you missing? I actually looked on ebay and google to find any missing ones and couldnt find one.

id be interested if you know which ones youre missing.

I just got my second pair of cement lows. and they are comfortable shoes.. definetly a shoe ill be buying more of

woo this is come dope collection...*drools*
Looking for DS flint 13's, playoff 12's, black/chrome 8's in SIZE 5Y
orm.appy@gmail.com

PM ME!

And FS/FT retro cardinal 7 size 5.5Y. Get at me if interested!

Very nice collection. Great variety.
AIM: retrosneakerz23

TEAM NEPA (plain colorless text cause we're on a budget)

Back
Top Bottom