My Collection...Check it out!!

Joined Oct 30, 2002
Whats up Niketalk! Here is my collection over the years! I have bought and sold many shoes, many of them i wish i hadnt (i.e grapes, patent 1s, foams, drdooms, lots of jordans, olive 9s, the list goes on lol) Moving out soon and getting married in the near future! Not to mention that lil man is turning 5. Hereis what i have, not much but its what i like. Thanks for all the help out there! Enjoy, laugh, comment, hate, its all good! Once again thanks and enjoy!

P.S Im not a photographer so bare with me!

Prep (My little man had to jump in)

Bonus: Some Hats, Just started getting these about 3 weeks ago!

Joined Mar 2, 2008
lots of variety i like that , but put in a couple of sick jordans and this would be by far an all around great collection

Joined Jul 10, 2008
Originally Posted by Rick2345

lots of variety i like that , but put in a couple of sick jordans and this would be by far an all around great collection
dude u cant pm me back or what

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now