MY COLLECTION, IM 15

I feel you on the 20 dollars allowance...but nice collection!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle​
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​

nice start and nice jordans.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

nice collection, keep it up
Wanted List Size 8.5:
SBs:Broncos.Tweed Lows.Jedis.Futuras
What I'm doing right now, I'm chasing perfection.-KB24

damn... wish i had all that kind of stuff when i was 15. Nice collection. :smile:
smile.gif

Quote:
watup yall im 15, get 20 bucks allowance a week and work at a bike shop takin out tha trash for 20 bucks a day.lmao. well im jus sayin this cause mostly wen u see a 15 year old collector u think they are one of those spoiled brats that get everything and as u can see im still a noob collector workin my way up, well enjoy tha pics, cant say i really got much heat but...
ed collecting in december cuz i got a job

i no plenty of collectors at skool that dont hustle or work and they still have the money for every release

Quote:
watup yall im 15, get 20 bucks allowance a week and work at a bike shop takin out tha trash for 20 bucks a day.lmao. well im jus sayin this cause mostly wen u see a 15 year old collector u think they are one of those spoiled brats that get everything and as u can see im still a noob collector workin my way up, well enjoy tha pics, cant say i really got much heat but...

i feel you and understand because when i was 15, i had only one jordan and a pair of nike solo flights, and that was because somebody bought them for me. I wasn't gettin money from my parents for stuff like that, I had to make due. So for you to be 15 and you have heat like that, you deserve some props for the work you put in for them.

Good @#%$, nice pumps, agassis, barkleys etc!
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

:smh:
smh.gif
why do all these 14 15 16 year olds 1.) put their age 2.) try and act like they didnt just get into shoes because its the latest fad at their school 3.) act like they know anything about the shoes they buy :smh:
smh.gif

That is a great collection for a 15 year old. Keep it up. No shame in taking out trash, kid! WORK IS WORK. Good for you.

Back
Top Bottom