I know alot of kids been on here but they aint messin wit me
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Teaneck
Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

nice start but try to get not only the GR's
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

Team ICE

nice cardinals get some older stuff 2
!!!WANTED!!!SZ 9.5
DS TB 3's
DS NORCAL 6's
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

please take the black laces out the fire reds......that hurt my feelings.....lol....other than that nice stuff.....get some older stuff....you cant mess with me on 2k7......real talk
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Quote:
I know alot of kids been on here but they aint messin wit me
THE JOKER GANG
"Its all a joke! Everything anybody ever valued or struggles for. Its , all a monstrous demented Gag! So Why cant you see the funny side? Why arent you laughing?"​

"kid remember, quality over quanity" word man biggest thing to remember when you start dont just buy every jordan that comes out buy what you like. By the way stating your age rarely gets you points on here lol but good start.

i want those CARDS, and btw...sell those spiz and cop yourself some older shtuff. Nice start but you need some more variety bruh

ur prolly gona grow out of everyone of those. i wore a 9.5 when i was 15. im now 17 and i wear a solid 12.

like other have said Quality over Quantity. should saved the money from those low top XI's and copped you somethin dope. and just cause your 15 dont mean
poop.gif
and by most do you mean those XI's off the sales rack?? lol

other than that im really only feelin your old loves,FR V's, Cardinal VII's and your black cats....step your game up son!!

oh yeah IM ONLY 17!!!!

Originally Posted by dylans33

ur prolly gona grow out of everyone of those. i wore a 9.5 when i was 15. im now 17 and i wear a solid 12.

indifferent.gif
at bumping this old post, the kid who posted his collection is prolly 16 by now.

good start i guess, i'm pretty much like everyone else when i say get some stuff that came out before 06 or 07... black laces in the 5s?? hey, you'reonly 15!!! lol

nothing but recent releases ... try not to buy everything that comes out... nice tho

and why is it when kids are under 16 they always post there age
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom