My collection of jays and sb sz 6-7 (new stuff added)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great collection

thanks everyone i got some new stuff i haven't been able to post up and some of my sb dunks as well and other shoes

i have some new pick up i will post this week and my other shoes thanks for all the love

ok i came back with some more stuff i got i still have some other stuff left

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lol u were a size 6-7 and are 23 years old?????? are u a ******? (with all do respect to midgets)

lol no i'm 5'11

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a 7.5 as well. Loving the Bords, Infrareds, True Blues, De La Highs, Concords, Columbias, & Olive IXs....

thanks guys people in iss are hating on me for some strange reason that's why I hate to deal with that site

no matter how old the collection's been going on, there are some major heat in it no doubt.
nice collection.

wow seen you lot around the jb forum you have a really nice collection and i know how it is for ppl not to believe you been collecting since you were young ihave pics of me camping with my dad for the cool grey 11s in frisco niketown and alot of pics of me and jays and i still have every single jordan ive everowned in boxs/container in my garage
pimp.gif

nice collection alot of heat good work

ps - are you from the bay area i was camping out with some 5'11 guy and he wore a 7 to lol i wear an 9 not to far off nice work

Impressive sz 6-7 collection. Think this is the best sz 6-7 collection I seen. Rock on!

Back
Top Bottom