my collection(parents just dont understand)

here are all my kicks, i have added 4 this summer, 3 reg dunks and 1 paor of sbs, i am hiding 1 pair from my dad, i bought a pair and i wasnt supposed 2 but when can u ever have enough sneakers?ps only 14!
i bought these this summer with my summer youth emplyment money,the shining ones only look like that in the picture(those r the 1s i have to hide from my dad lol)
4p9ttac.jpg

these are all my other dunks, the grey,white and black ones are beaters, i also bought the spanish moss sbs this summer
4qdwhva.jpg

these are my others, lebron 3s, blazer low(beater, nike battle ground(basketball kicks),diamond turfs(basketball)
521z2o0.jpg

nice start...
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

Sorry, but are you a loser?

And I'm not hating.
+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

like those reflector croc dunks
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

nice start, keep it up.

THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Keep it going

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Trust me...one day you will think back to how you used to obsess over dunks and hide shoes from you parents...and laugh!
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

Umm... that's not really a collection, it's just a bunch of shoes, mainly dunks. Nice start I guess.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

nice dunks i guess... that wouldnt be my shoe of choice
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom