My Collection Pics

So here we go again! Last time I took pics was at #100, I wasn't planning on doing it again so soon, (I'm at #127 right now) but I took these pics for an upcoming fitness video I'll be in. The pics are also for our website, which should be presentable in a week or so. I'll post the web site when its up and running. Theres no real heat, but I buy what I like and wear all of them. Well enjoy the pics!

Not pictured: double of grapes, double of oly 7's, double of military 4's, also Maestros from 96 should be in this week(thanks digitaljordan)

Looking at all the work I'm gonna have to do to set them up!
260881872.jpg

Setting up in the gym. We used a gym because it was big enough to set them up easily!
260881883.jpg

260881879.jpg

260881905.jpg

260881900.jpg

260881893.jpg

260881897.jpg

260881914.jpg

260881929.jpg

He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. -Colossians 1:13-14

gotta get some close ups goin across that line up....looks like theres some good stuff in there.

nice melo II's.

also nice asphaults....39.98 at finishline?

KEEP YOUR GAME TIGHT

^^yeah, I got them from finishline for $20 because I had a coupon. And just save the pic and zoom in, those are the best shots I have.
He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins. -Colossians 1:13-14

:wow:
eek.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
Home Of The Dread Heads, Chevys, And Gold Teeth
Team F Da Law
Ten, Twenty, Life​

nice collection pictures and nice shoes! :lol:
laugh.gif
i know i'd never take all that time to bring all of my shoes to a gym to take pictures :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Yeah, it took about an hour and a half to unload, organize, shoot, and put back! I was sweating bullets the whole time! Thanks for the comments. Sorry that theres no front shots, I told the photographer to do at least one good front shot, but oh well. :\
ohwell.gif

wow...nice collection...
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

Quote:
Yeah, it took about an hour and a half to unload, organize, shoot, and put back! I was sweating bullets the whole time! Thanks for the comments.

haha. I was like that when I took pics of my collection. Overall nice collection. Alot of variety.

Thanks for the comments fellas.

Quote:
nice collection but you really took the time to load the truck... drive to the gym to take those pics? lol man...
:wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom