my collection....tell me wat you think

Wats up, Im 14 and heres my collection.I've been collecting seen 5th grade and im a freshmen this year...I sold my 20's & Orange Blaze8's...Some these I play ball in..Tell wat you think?

Nice start....

why is there handwriting on them III's though?

Nice start
pimp.gif
...You signed your own 3s
grin.gif

sweet!
if i cud say 1 thing, maybe try n take better care of them? 3s 4s and spizikes seem pretty beat...

i had the True Blue Spiz'ike's in 6th grade. my first pair and i was the only at my school that had them. was breakin necks with those at my school nowtht i remember it. lmao. now i break necks with some Supra's cause they don't really see those where i'm at so when i wear them their likewoah/wow. ha. lmao. but yeah pretty kool collection. only problem i have is that tha parents don't support me so i gotta do me with what i got. i'llpost my collection one day but i'm trying to get it there. not there yet but it's getting close. only missing like 26 pairs. hahaha. jk. but for real,20+ pairs and i'm good.

This is a good start. Avoid any of this new crap and try purchasing older Jordans you may have missed out on. And one more thing, keep rocking your Jordans,they were meant to be worn and not stored

there's writing on your fire red 3s
mad.gif
, pretty good collection for afreshman
happy.gif
, when I was a freshman 3 years ago all I had were my alpha 1s

you got a nice collection going here man...but those III's with the writting...no thanks lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

This is a good start. Avoid any of this new crap and try purchasing older Jordans you may have missed out on. And one more thing, keep rocking your Jordans, they were meant to be worn and not stored

thats whats up! I rock all my Jordan's, but I'm in the military so most of the day I'm in uniform so I try to keep my joints crispy.

DS AIR PENNY 2 SZ 9-120.00 MESSAGE ME OR HIT ME ON EMAIL-i3sm3mj23@aol.com

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i had the True Blue Spiz'ike's in 6th grade. my first pair and i was the only at my school that had them. was breakin necks with those at my school now tht i remember it. lmao. now i break necks with some Supra's cause they don't really see those where i'm at so when i wear them their like woah/wow. ha. lmao. but yeah pretty kool collection. only problem i have is that tha parents don't support me so i gotta do me with what i got. i'll post my collection one day but i'm trying to get it there. not there yet but it's getting close. only missing like 26 pairs. hahaha. jk. but for real, 20+ pairs and i'm good.
whos necks you breaking in 6th grade? Maybe 1/30 kids will be interested in shoes at that age

Back
Top Bottom