My Collection Vol.1 The Jordans *update on pg 2.*

i've been "collecting" since the og playoff 12's that was my crack. when i seen him play in them in the 97 all star game i knew i had to have them.so its been about 10 years coppin kicks, i would have a whole alot more but i give away kicks,work in them and sell and trade. theres a few i miss that i wish i never got rid of and others i just brought cause they just came out and i had the money. i've been tryin to downgrade and just buy what i really liked and/or like cause quality>>>>>>>>>>quantity. cause i rather have a few pairs of greats than a sh!!!t load of crap.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​

Those "Concords" had some very icy soles, nice. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
DON'T STEP ON MY FEET, I won't step on yo-uhs.​

NICE

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

You got some holes in there that need filling but overall pretty soild. Over 30 pairs of just jordans alone isn't bad. The highlight for me Olympic 7's! The low point was the Spizikes! I hate them!! But nice collection overall.

hears a few goodies that might have filled some holes up
4u2ocwj.jpg
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

thanks for all da love

newest pickups
4y8lc9x.jpg

nikes
5yhj41j.jpg
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

I'm soooooooooo sick you got the OG XIII's...sickenin'. But your collection is like America, mad diverse and rude.
I'm verbally known for spittin' that Pulp Fiction....peep.

I'm collectin' shoes in a sexy mood, you see my text is rude, I be wreckin' doods for they breafast food. Hey, what can I say, I'm hungry out here...plantin' the Bud, ill as Al Bundy out here. I run with the Colt concealed, they call me Dungee out here. With my SB's in the Super Bowl, Rice Krunchies out here...I buy the generic ****, but shoe wise, I'm not hearin' it, if it's expensive kicks, I'm wearin' it. TALK TO 'EM!!

Send those Bred 11s and Infrareds this way man. Sick collection
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Nice collection but I hate to see the switched laces on the Black/Metallic V's and the Mars IV's...
"Then I CC'd every girl that I'd see see round town"-Andre 3000

nice collection. my size too. sell me your blk cement iii's please haha keep it up.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom