My Collection

Joined Jan 1, 2006
Im 17, i buy all my kicks, well accept purple atc's (birthday present from parents), ive been collecting since july of last year, except for black cat IV's, its a little gap in my collection, i didnt have a job from early december 2006- late april 2007

comments are welcome, thanks for viewing, now onto to the kicks

TEAMYANKEES​
PhreshGravity.com​

Joined Jan 1, 2006
Fashion Freak

ur a funny dude, but thats ur opinion
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Joined Jan 29, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]Weak shoes..?starburys?Timbs?How about good shoes in your collection?[hr][/hr]
:rofl:
:rofl:
you gotta start somewhere though..nice collection

Joined Jan 1, 2006
i mean just for the record, i got some starburys jus because, i support the starbury movement, selling kicks for cheap to help: people that dont wanna spend alotta money on kicks, and people that jus dont have the money
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Joined May 6, 2007
what's wrong with starbury's and timbs? i got like 3 pair of them. they are straight little shoes, and you can't beat the price. i promise you, the ones that look like AF1's are waaaay more comfortable than any AF1 has ever been. don't sleep on them just because they are $15. since when does price define how nice a shoe is or how appealing to the eye they are? if JB started selling jordans for $50, would you stop buying them?

rhcp729

Banned
Joined Jul 7, 2001
fashionfreek, let's see YOUR collection. if you don't have something good to say, keep your dumb comments to yourself.

you got a nice collection started man. nothing wrong with starbury's.

Joined Dec 31, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]Weak shoes..?starburys?Timbs?How about good shoes in your collection?[hr][/hr]
:stoneface:
:D
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus
..:Team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

Joined Mar 7, 2007
im glad to see someone else put timbs in their collection post...i rock timbs like any other sneaker and have a wide variety to choose from....keep doing what you doing....
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Joined Mar 24, 2006
I realllly like those michigain air assaults..I hope they hit the clearance rack so I can grab em for like $20!!!

Overall dope collection IMO!!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Joined Jan 1, 2006
lol i knew someone was goin to say somethin, im not gonna lie, i sell fakes to kids around my way, oh well sue me
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Joined Mar 7, 2007
not a cool comment guy....there are some people on here tryin to stunt with some of the fakes you sold them....but oh well...you like it i love it
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Joined Jan 1, 2006
i dont sell them to ppl on NT, i sell them to people that live around my way, didnt u read the comment?
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Joined May 29, 2007
nice militarys
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

Joined Jun 20, 2007
At first I thought it was a good start and I didn't think that people should be hatin' on it but then when you commented that you sell fake SH*T to the kids around your way, that just pissed me off
I hate anyone who sells fake sh*t to kids that don't know just to make some money! I think that's f*cked up and after that comment I bet a lot of people on NT will avoid doing business with you! That's just my opinion, and I don't know what other people think but I hate it when people scam on other people for money

"I hate when n*ggas say that talk is cheap,
cuz I'm the type to let money talk for me." - weezy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now