My Cousin Got Hit 8x Tuesday Night

so you just want an advantage?

Yes I do. Why wouldn't you?

Back story for people who keep askin for it is illegal activity. I get the whole you live by the gun you die by the gun mantality. But it doesn't have to be like that. I get people want to live the street life but there's an easier way to get money. Everyone can eat if guns weren't involved. There's no rules out here and everyone has a weapon. That's an issue in my head. **** the law get it how you can get it but the violence is absoluty unnecessary. We need to do a better job as far as who has a gun and who doesn't. I shouldn't have I a gun honestly, but I do. Maybe this is too close to home for a NT thread but I don't have anywhere else to vent.

The street life involves weapons. You know the consequences once you get involved in it. If it aint the gun, it will be something else. If someone is out to get you , you will get got.

Back story for people who keep askin for it is illegal activity. I get the whole you live by the gun you die by the gun mantality. But it doesn't have to be like that. I get people want to live the street life but there's an easier way to get money. Everyone can eat if guns weren't involved. There's no rules out here and everyone has a weapon. That's an issue in my head. **** the law get it how you can get it but the violence is absoluty unnecessary. We need to do a better job as far as who has a gun and who doesn't. I shouldn't have I a gun honestly, but I do. Maybe this is too close to home for a NT thread but I don't have anywhere else to vent.
just by reading your story :rofl: you're doing illegal activity yet you want a law to take guns away or protection from people like yourself LOL have you met the kettle yet?

shootin sumone in the leg aint nothin tho.......

it takes alot....ALOT.....to kill someone. Like you have to be that type of person.

cousin is lucky. Head is an easy target.

#batman

Last edited:
Dog - delete this thread and everything you typed in it. I highly doubt your cousin wants this business on the net. If you need to vent PM a few of your closer people on here. No shots. Just trying to look out.

Last edited:
Dog - delete this thread and everything you typed in it. I highly doubt your cousin wants this business on the net. If you need to vent PM a few of your closer people on here. No shots. Just trying to look out.

Hush

Hope he makes it out all good.

Lol at gun bans stopping gun violence

Double lolz at this fantasy fairytale yall believe n about magically taking all the guns off the streets. As if its all thesible. Theres tens of millions of guns n this country... good luck with that. Itll be about as sucessful as the war on drugs.

Ok so he's really my play cousin but my closet friends family took me in like their own. We've all been tight for like 15 years strong. I won't get into details but he has to be the luckiest man on earth. Most of the shots hit him in his upper body. I was told the only major organ hit was his kidney. He was 50/50 before surgery but he's expected to survive now. He's in serious but stable condition. Must of got hit wit a .22 or .32.

The point of this thread is he had his hand with him. Too many NTs think a gun makes you more safe then not having one. It doesn't! If someone gets the jump on you it's not a good look for you. This was almost the 3rd L for me involving gun violence in 5 years! **** gotta stop somewhere.

I keed I keed

Lol at gun bans stopping gun violence

Double lolz at this fantasy fairytale yall believe n about magically taking all the guns off the streets. As if its all thesible. Theres tens of millions of guns n this country... good luck with that. Itll be about as sucessful as the war on drugs.
this! & if somebody has their mind set to do something, they will. guns dont shoot themselves.

Just remember even if you ban guns criminals will get them still just like drugs. So why take guns away from people who have them legally to protect themselves? So they can get killed , na definitly not . Guns dont kill people , people kill people.

I'm glad to read that your cousin is ok.

I'm not worried about criminals with guns,I'm worried about the people they get them from who are usually legal gun owners,along with the police and the random people who say things like it's my right,I own a gun for protection.It's all one big chain reaction if you ask my and their all feeding off of each other.

A rocket,a Gun, or a stone,if it's your time to go.nothing will save you.

I agree 100% except for your last statement. He had his weapon, and still got the worst of the situation.

. Like I said I can't and won't get into details. I have yet to talk to him myself. What I will say is that he has a limit on his visitations. His mom, dad, grandma, uncle are the only people who are on his visitation list. I'm hearing everything second hand. My last update was about 10 min ago and let's just say he isn't happy with what was supposed to go down and what actually went down.

Probably got cops at every entrance in the ED. Then the hospital will put out a no contact list so only certain people can see him as you stated.

Only Kidney got hit huh, did they do a laparotomy (open him up) or embolize the bleeding. Hes lucky if he didnt suffer a bowel injury because those lead to lots of complications when the fecal material spills.

Well I wish him a quick recovery and if hes doing dirt I hope this will be his motivation to switch it up

just by reading your story :rofl: you're doing illegal activity yet you want a law to take guns away or protection from people like yourself LOL have you met the kettle yet?

This story isn't about me. When did i say i was there? I'm not putting his biz out there was all I getting at with that statement.

Seriously :smh: go to school and freshen up that syntax too. It's killing me.

Last edited:

He is a player in the game, when the game turns on him you can't cry justice and peace when he adds to the chaos and destruction. Still, Hope he pulls and uses this as a wake up call.

Back
Top Bottom