My Cousin Got Hit 8x Tuesday Night

Ok so he's really my play cousin but my closet friends family took me in like their own. We've all been tight for like 15 years strong. I won't get into details but he has to be the luckiest man on earth. Most of the shots hit him in his upper body. I was told the only major organ hit was his kidney. He was 50/50 before surgery but he's expected to survive now. He's in serious but stable condition. Must of got hit wit a .22 or .32.

The point of this thread is he had his hand with him. Too many NTs think a gun makes you more safe then not having one. It doesn't! If someone gets the jump on you it's not a good look for you. This was almost the 3rd L for me involving gun violence in 5 years! **** gotta stop somewhere.

Take your anti gun demagougery somewhere else. :smh: at you using this tragedy to push your agenda.

been trying to say that guns need to get banned, mayne...

they'll never do it though...

that feel when you hear your homey get wet up...

I wish that on no man... not eem an enemy...

:frown: :frown:

damn homie, I hope your friend has a speedy recovery
how did this even start for someone to hit em 8 times?

if his cousin would have had his own gun...

He did.

Ok so he's really my play cousin but my closet friends family took me in like their own. We've all been tight for like 15 years strong. I won't get into details but he has to be the luckiest man on earth. Most of the shots hit him in his upper body. I was told the only major organ hit was his kidney. He was 50/50 before surgery but he's expected to survive now. He's in serious but stable condition. Must of got hit wit a .22 or .32.

The point of this thread is he had his hand with him. Too many NTs think a gun makes you more safe then not having one. It doesn't! If someone gets the jump on you it's not a good look for you. This was almost the 3rd L for me involving gun violence in 5 years! **** gotta stop somewhere.

if his cousin would have had his own gun...

My bad sometimes my Ebonics spills over into my typing. A hand around here is a gun. He had one, he even wounded his attacker in the thigh. Obviously his gun didnt help. I'm too salty cuz he's really a good dude.

168u803.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
you do know even if they are banned dudes that want 1 WILL get their hands on one.. just makes it harder for the legit people to get one now

if you dont wanna get shot dont do anything that'll get you shot why did your cousin get shot OP?

a gun for self defense even though you may never use it is always better safe than sorry

Last edited:
you do know even if they are banned dudes that want 1 WILL get their hands on one.. just makes it harder for the legit people to get one now

if you dont wanna get shot dont do anything that'll get you shot why did your cousin get shot OP?
a gun for self defense even though you may never use it is always better safe than sorry

I agree 100% except for your last statement. He had his weapon, and still got the worst of the situation.

. Like I said I can't and won't get into details. I have yet to talk to him myself. What I will say is that he has a limit on his visitations. His mom, dad, grandma, uncle are the only people who are on his visitation list. I'm hearing everything second hand. My last update was about 10 min ago and let's just say he isn't happy with what was supposed to go down and what actually went down.

:frown: :frown:

I'll take that risk.

its not like people are on vigilant missions and shooting bad guys.

Australia banned guns and they have BY FAR the lowest % of deaths from gun relates incidents.

Back
Top Bottom