My cousin got kidnapped

eek.gif

that's crazy dude. Glad he's okay

hopefully justice will be fully served

f'n goons
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by jretro23

is he, or your uncle rich? why him out of all people?

No clue
My uncle runs a pizza place too and barely makes anything and my aunt sells bread
no rich family either, but were a big family so maybe that had something to do with it

This happened with a doctors son a little while ago too and they killed him
frown.gif
they asked for 1million

terrible
smh.gif

No clue
My uncle runs a pizza place too and barely makes anything and my aunt sells bread
no rich family either, but were a big family so maybe that had something to do with it

frown.gif
they asked for 1million
You sure about that?

I have a cousin that almost got kidnapped as for "no apparent reason" but i found out from my aunt that he was dealing big in the pueblo and hadconnections from the local Zet
tired.gif
as
smh.gif

You never know man, your fam might be lying as they did with my cousin
tired.gif

damn you werent kidding. That is some straight out of a movie type isshh. I can't imagine what was going through his head thinking he was bout to take abullet for ransom. Id be pissed at my dad for trying to barter over my life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dude is full of ducktales

when my dad told me I didnt believe it at all either man I couldnt even take my dad serious since I was like "why him?" and I couldn't believe heescaped like that, like I said something outta a movie man. God must of really been looking out for him

No clue
no rich family either, but were a big family so maybe that had something to do with it since a lot of my other family members run things and own hotels, restaurants etc

frown.gif
they asked for 1million
Same thing happened to an old family friend when I was younger. It's crazy out there.

smh @ these Guatemalans. making my beautiful country look terrible. I wish I could go there and gun clap these kids

samething almost happened to my aunt in Mexico city, she got a call from someone saying that im flying in and to pick me up. She knew something was fishy soshe asked them what was my whole name and from what city I was flying in from. Later on she called my house asking if im flying out which was untrue. They weretrying to kidnap her.

Originally Posted by JustWinBaby

lounge in niketalk > lounge in iss lol
You should know... you never say anything about ISS over here. Not even a bash.

Glad your cousin's alright, man. Tell him to move the %!%! out of the area.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

damn...they send you away for not stopping? has he been in trouble here before?

maybe he was an illegal alien
eek.gif
eek.gif

i figured that but i've heard stories of illegals getting caught up in multiple offenses and are still here...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom