My cousin got kidnapped

Like something outta a movie
eek.gif

Happened 4 days ago in Guatemala, he runs a pizza shop and got a call for 20 pizzas and some lady that lives down the block from him was telling him where thedelivery was and that she had to go with him and when he got there 5+ goons where waiting for him
smh.gif

They called my uncle and made him talk saying he had to pay $80k American (500k for them) and two days past and they called again but my uncle was trying tonegotiate to lower it but they said they wouldnt do it so they took him up to some hills where theres lots of holes and they were gonna kill him, they toldthe lady that tricked him to shoot him and while she had the gun pointed right on his forehead my cousin punched the gun and made it fly in the air andstraight ran bare foot just running not even knowing where he was
eek.gif

He just keep running like forest gump and made it out alive
eek.gif

After he escaped and made it back to his town a whole bunch of police came and took the lady and now shes in prison in some sona type place
pimp.gif
They only caught her though...
Crazy thing is he just got deported from here a couple months back for not stopping fully on a stop sign
smh.gif

_

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Wheres the link to the article?
happened in Guatemala fam so I dont know this happened in a small town of less than 500 they dont report nothin
they dont even have police except in the bank and calling them will have them showing up 1 hour+ later

Originally Posted by jretro23

is he, or your uncle rich? why him out of all people?
i was thinkin the samething... like why would a dude running a pizza shop have 80 large laying around

No clue
My uncle runs a pizza place too and barely makes anything and my aunt sells bread
no rich family either, but were a big family so maybe that had something to do with it since a lot of my other family members run things and own hotels,restaurants etc

This happened with a doctors son a little while ago too and they killed him
frown.gif
they asked for 1million

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

i was thinkin the samething... like why would a dude running a pizza shop have 80 large laying around

Moving them "pies"? j/k

But really, isn't he worried that they may be thinking he can ID them and may want to avoid that?

Back
Top Bottom