MY COUSIN JUST GOT OFF OF MURDER CHARGES!!!

THANK YOU GOD, I GOT MY COUSIN BACK FOR CHRISTMAS

I WAS SO DISILLUSIONED BY THE LEGAL SYSTEM BUT IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER!!

WE GOIN' SIZZLERRRRR!!!!

Good for him. Just hope he uses this experience to better himself and not go back through what he has just gone through again

LET ME JUST SAY THAT THERES NO CHARGE FOR SELF DEFENSE, ONLY LOWER "MURDER CHARGES" SO WITH THAT SAID, IM SO HAPPY.

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ILL TRY TO TAKE A REST OFF NT UNTIL I CAN FIX MY CAPSLOCK!!!

Do you actually think he is innocent? if he is not - would you still be happy that he is out and not in prison?

congratulations, i know how beating a tough case can be, although not a murder case.. either way congratulations and a party is defintiely in order.

pimp.gif

my man just got 6 years 3 suspended for armed robbery ... congrats to your man if he really was innocent

I know how you feel bro. my best friend got out in April right b4 his bday. he did 9months fighting his case. i had to go testify like 2times. its was a longtrial. and it was for a attempted murder. me and my friend got into a fight with some other guys and one of them ends up stabbed up. he was locked up for likeabout 9 months back and forth from countyjail and wayside. it was hard. i was there for him as much as possible answer his phone calls. putting money in hisbooks. trying to take care some of his bills. but im glad he is out now. this time last year he was locked up. all thru Xmas and new years.

Was he actually innocent?
laugh.gif
He didn't answer that,he's just happy that he gotoff.I dont know the situation or case but make sure your careful because things could end up going in the opposite direction at any moment and some will chalkit up to "an eye for an eye"

Back
Top Bottom