my daughter starts HS tomorrow, anybody else in my shoes... vol. chastity belt .....

See what kind of girls she kicks it with. I knew alot of girls that got influenced by some crazy, partying-type females.

Trust in your instincts as a father and that you are doing well to raise a fine young lady. The fact that your anxious over something like this should be a good indication that you are indeed a great caring, loving father. I'm years away from that day with my daughters. But am anxious as it is raising them in our generation.

Man, just accept that shes going to have sex. If you raised her right you have little to worry about.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

See what kind of girls she kicks it with. I knew alot of girls that got influenced by some crazy, partying-type females.

her friends are cool, couple of em are alittle loose and she told me one had sex already but for the most part , from what i know of course, they're good kids .

the one that had sex , her mom is like 12 years older, no dad and her grandma is like 41 . sad man, kid knows no better ......

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Let them live and learn.

a girl living and learning is a girl getting preggo 
hopefully she goes to a good school op...i remember all the freshman chicks getting preggo by seniors

Just be honest with her and straight forward, she will be the same with you, maybe not right away, but she will know you're someone she can trust and count on. Let her know, she can always talk to you. You want to know whats going on in her life. Chances are she will run into peer pressure or even her own curiosity when it comes to alcohol, drugs and sex. Meet her friends, invite them over, observe their behavior. Give her some freedom too, you don't want her to hate you and rebel and even do worse. I have a 2 year old daughter and don't know what you're going through, but damn I wish i had all of the stuff I'm willing to provide to my kid, when I was in high school, I would be in a far better position in my life than I am now. Best wishes go out to you and your daughter.

grin.gif
think about what you did in hs your daughter may or may not encounter the same treatment, it's inevitable don't fight it.

Originally Posted by onewearz

wow , i really gotta be like the oldest dude here , nobody else sharing my boat ?
30t6p3b.gif

might be time for meth to create NT senior .......

laugh.gif

i'll be second to sign up..
My oldest son is only 8, so I got some time before high school starts.
The way I look at it, you can only do so much for your kids.  They are with their friends 90% of the time.
Teach them right from wrong and then trust them to make the right choices.
The fact that you both were kind of anxious and laughing about the whole talk you had, to me, is a good sign.
Seems like you two have a good relationship and she is at least willing to listen to you.  If she wasn't listening, she would've shut you out...
Good luck..

-J-

Wow, I have a 7 year old boy that jsut started 2nd grade. Well, if you raised her right she will be fine. Hopefully you have a good relationship where you guys will have good communication. Good luck!

good looks on all the well wishes
pimp.gif

one thing i'll say to all of you with young kids , the time flies . before you know it you'll be in these shoes ( am 360's BB's ) , you can never be too prepared.

i remember when my girls were little running around screaming, now they're like grown women and it happened too fast.

best advice i can give you guys is enjoy it, never let money or stress get the best of you and your relationships with your family .

love is free
pimp.gif

Yea, I'm relishing every moment with my 7 year old son. Tomorrow is never guaranteed so I don't want to ever regret that I didn't spend enough time with him, hug him, or tell him i love him. It's amazing having a child. I can say he taught me more than I taught him. Anyway, good luck dude.

pics fam, we can help out.

if she ugly, we can tell you— and then you'll have nothing to worry about since dudes will be staying 60ft away.

Originally Posted by phillip929

pics fam, we can help out.

if she ugly, we can tell you— and then you'll have nothing to worry about since dudes will be staying 60ft away.

laugh.gif

i'm good, i don't need anybody justifying my daughter's looks . i know she's gorgeous, she wont have any problems when the time comes ...... in 10 more years ... i hope .......

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Sheesh, how old are you op

36 in january
frown.gif
Why the sad face? You're not old, lol. I'm 29, but for real, I'd sign up for NT senior tho. No BS threads, or there could be a hairline thread with a pic of Lebron every week
laugh.gif
. Peace man, and good luck. Everything will work out, just breathe.

Originally Posted by beh235

onewearz wrote:

cucumbercool wrote:

Sheesh, how old are you op

36 in january
frown.gif

Why the sad face? You're not old, lol. I'm 29, but for real, I'd sign up for NT senior tho. No BS threads, or there could be a hairline thread with a pic of Lebron every week
laugh.gif
. Peace man, and good luck. Everything will work out, just breathe.

i hear u , definitely dont act my age . im like 35 going on 17
laugh.gif

NT senior would be serious , music section would be all 90's hip hop , all of us complaining about the quality of the J's nowadays and laughing at these kids in tight jeans
laugh.gif

make it happen meth
pimp.gif

my oldest girl starts HS tomorrow and i'm stressed . i see how horny this place is and half of u are in HS , makes me nauseous .

any other NT'rs with older kids sharing my stress ? we gotta stick together .......

none of you better ask for pics ......
Just accept that she is going to meet dudes and just tell her that they should be respectful and stuff kinda of say things like that.
let her party to an extent if she get's to that point, I know freshman year is probably to early, but later on in HS don't be that dad that is crazy...

college, that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom