my daughter starts HS tomorrow, anybody else in my shoes... vol. chastity belt .....

my oldest girl starts HS tomorrow and i'm stressed . i see how horny this place is and half of u are in HS , makes me nauseous .

any other NT'rs with older kids sharing my stress ? we gotta stick together .......

none of you better ask for pics ......

I'm just raising a four year old boy...definitely want a daughter, but I cringe and dread the very day you mention.  For you sir....I will pray.

I just watched my little sister start last week so it's kind of the same boat. I guess you can only hope that having a male presence in her life thus far will lead her to make the right decision.

laugh.gif
 damn fam

no kids here but i wish you and yours the best of luck

if shes not that hot then around soph/junior year is when the boy problems will start

Yeah instead of taking the overprotective route like the father in Player's Club....spend a lot of time educating, parenting, informing your daughter of the male perspective and make it easy for her to communicate with you.  You don't want her peers and classmates being the ones that advise her and pressure her into "keeping up" and trying to be the norm. 

my man said nauseous
laugh.gif
as long as you raised her not to be a skeez and to have some form of self-respect she'll be ok

Originally Posted by myth58

All girl school ftw

then when they see a guy they beast, since they have no standards.

OP, just talk to your daughter about it. ii found in highschool, it was those girls that didnt have fathers around that were easier to smash.... so kudos to you, for being there.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Yeah instead of taking the overprotective route like the father in Player's Club....spend a lot of time educating, parenting, informing your daughter of the male perspective and make it easy for her to communicate with you.  You don't want her peers and classmates being the ones that advise her and pressure her into "keeping up" and trying to be the norm. 

absolutely right , we have a great relationship and she's respectful of me and herself. she's a great kid , honor student the whole bit. only thing that scares me is that she's really starting to " blossom " and shes really pretty, shes gonna get attention for sure that shes not used to . but i definitely aint the bible slapping super strict dad, i want her to tell me anything and so far she comfortable enough with me and does so. '

it's u bastards that got me stressed
laugh.gif

I have a niece and was wondering....when is the right age to introduce a girl to "the pill"? Sex is one thing but an unwanted pregnancy, that is another. If I had a daughter, I feel like she is the one that should be caring a condom since I don't even think guys carry that anymore.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I'm imagining my Dad posting on Niketalk about his parenting problems while I was a freshman in high school posting about the next Jordan release on Niketalk. Mind=blown
laugh.gif

she'll be alright

if you been a positive presence in her life i'm sure you raised her to respect herself

she will have sex at some point in her life and you can't control that but if you did your job she'll be straight

day before i started HS my dad sat me down and was like "don't do drugs, don't hop into the car w/anyone, and don't listen to any boys cuz they just wanna get in your pants"

that was the closest thing to a sex talk he ever had w/me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by myth58

All girl school ftw
You sure about that? We used to love the private school chicks that came to our house parties in HS. They were most def ready to get wild.

My younger sister starts HS next year, but I am pretty certain she won't fall into that %@+% category.

im glad i got a son, when he goes to high school i can encourage him to bag as many women as he wants as long as they look decent, he straps up, and their clean.

but on a serious note, talk to her and like you posted you guys have a good enough relationship where im sure she would feel comfortable talking to you about stuff. she has a good father figure in her life so i would think she'll be good regarding high school and what not.

it's u bastards that got me stressed
laugh.gif

I concur with that...but it seems like you did a good job with her thusfar.  She will be equipped with the common sense and insight to see through a lot of the young male bs they throw at ladies to get in their pants.  She may focus on her studies and still have a great high school social life without going boy crazy, just keep doing what your doing.  

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she'll be alright

if you been a positive presence in her life i'm sure you raised her to respect herself

she will have sex at some point in her life and you can't control that but if you did your job she'll be straight

day before i started HS my dad sat me down and was like "don't do drugs, don't hop into the car w/anyone, and don't listen to any boys cuz they just wanna get in your pants"

that was the closest thing to a sex talk he ever had w/me
laugh.gif

oh man i tried having that talk with her the other night and we both couldn't stop laughing at how awkward it was , %%@% was rough
laugh.gif

i swear i can see my goatee getting grayer by the minute
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom