My dog just had puppies...help...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Do you WANT headless puppies?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Really...Crux hasn't shown up in this thread yet?
grin.gif

Fine...I'll say it...GET SOME BREAD DOGGIE!!! WE GON' MAKE SOME SAMMICHES!!!

dog_sandwich.jpg
Not funny.

THATS **+%%% UP!!!! what kinda normal dog eats their babies %#%#** heads off! thats cannibalism! but at the sametime i guess it happens...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Ill post pictures of it tomorrow morning, since i dont have a camera right now. She was looking kind of sad and I had a good talk with her, but I HOPE that she doesn't kill anymore...suck for my little nephew, that was the puppy he wanted.

Wait...what?

damn dude, i feel bad for your cousin. Just tell him some other story not the truth. He'll be scarred for life!!! Espc if he young. I feel bad that themother had to do that. It happens. If it doesn't have a chance to survive then it gets killed. I was raised on a farm, I saw my grandpas stallion (a malehorse for you non farm folks) take a filly (a female baby horse) by the neck and shook the damn holy hell out of it until it died. Worst part was nobody didanything because it was too late. The mother horse had died from the birth and the damn stallion just str8 up murdered that filly in cold blood.

it was something like this

*****warning on that video though not for the weak hearted! ********

again hopefully your mommie pit doesn't hurt anymore pups, but know that she is doing what is best for the litter.

I hope you won't post the pics of headless puppies, that would be really
frown.gif

Ending in 2 hours.
v v

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Really...Crux hasn't shown up in this thread yet?
grin.gif

Fine...I'll say it...GET SOME BREAD DOGGIE!!! WE GON' MAKE SOME SAMMICHES!!!

dog_sandwich.jpg
does crux actually eat animals?
laugh.gif
i never get the joke onhim
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

I used to breed pits and that has never happen. the only thing that has led to a puppy dying was the mom bit the umbilical cord too short and the puppy bled todeath. so idk that sounds weird

It happens, usually one or 2 will get killed or squished . Is this her first litter ? If so keep a close eye on her so you can keep her from killing anymoreand to make sure all the pups get on a nipple . Ive seen dogs do all types of things from Killing the whole litter to raising pups from another litter . Justkeep and eye out and you should be fine . Are you keep in them in the crate ? if you can get a kiddie pool they make great whelping boxes

Back
Top Bottom