My Early NBA Mock Draft (First Round)

pimp.gif
Blake Griffin

Since when is Rubio even declaring? That's news to me. I've read that it's pretty much a sure thing that he's staying overseas at least for 1or 2 more seasons because of contractual issues...something about teams only being allowed to pay $500,000 of his buyout leaving the other $7,000,000 or so forhim to pay for somehow. I read this a week ago and the article is blurry so the figures might be off...but the word is that he's not coming. Sac will haveto look elsewhere for a Beno replacement.

the 4th year senior James who got injured is the next Billups. He's one of the best PG's in college bball but doesnt get the recognition he deserves.
good lord.

Too bad I can't get suspended on this name now.

Per Greg..

Soft? Again? Why? Cause we're losin games now?

How bout when he took over vs Memphis? Single handily beat Providence?
Yall weren't payin attention then right?
When he stormed off the court vs Seton Hall? The ONLY kid to show fire @ ND? He can't stomach losing from my viewpoint of watching 25 games...

He may have hit a freshmen wall, but his toughness/mentality is fine. That was put to rest a while ago IMO.

He is ALL on his own down low this year.

Jeff...

There were DEFINITELY people callin him soft. Hell I did until halfway through his Junior year...

If Greg doesn't have a position, how does Earl Clark?

Greg is a 4. End of Story. What would ANY reason be of him discussing him at the 3????

He's young for his class, still 18..he'll get stronger.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Since when is Rubio even declaring? That's news to me. I've read that it's pretty much a sure thing that he's staying overseas at least for 1 or 2 more seasons because of contractual issues...something about teams only being allowed to pay $500,000 of his buyout leaving the other $7,000,000 or so for him to pay for somehow. I read this a week ago and the article is blurry so the figures might be off...but the word is that he's not coming. Sac will have to look elsewhere for a Beno replacement.
Thats what I've been reading too. If the kings get the #1 pick, its Blake without a doubt. But after that, its a toss up.

^If we don't get the #1 i say we trade the pick away......

I can't believe you Kings fans wouldn't want Thabeet. Give me a 7'3" center who is athletic (for his size) any day. His offense is improvingand will keep improving.

Originally Posted by daprescription

The Warriors are officially tanking, so look for them to get Rubio.

i hope we draft rubio. Hell, Brandan Wright is up for sale too.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom