**MY ENTIRE REEBOK PUMP COLLECTION**

Oh my god! Best pump collection I've ever seen. You can't wear half of those I'm sure cause they'd break or crumble but all those crosstrainer pumps are insaine. I need help getting half those CV's. You gotta help me track down some 10's. Love the Dino's, and Ubiq's. Wheredo you live and how do you track these kicks down, ebay??

so dope. your pump game is serious. thanks for sharing.

voltron set.
pimp.gif

VERY nice! i thought i was the only one around here who owned twilight zones, lol. and those sxt pumps are amazing... i need the white/blue/black pair.

Makes me want to get a pair of Reebok Pumps...

Never thought I would say that, but they actually

look dope. Where do you buy pumps haha??

I find a lot of pumps on ebay, but it has definitely been getting a lot harder recently...The collabs are the hardest because if your not in that area wherethey are releasing your beat.

Extremely impressive collection. I used to have a few pairs when I was young but if you don't mind, here is what I have left.
tongue.gif
By the way, do any of your vintage Pumps have "switches" (referringto last pic)?

6sqrz7m.jpg

7xm8ho7.jpg

6yoe9g0.jpg

6q8g048.jpg

Outstanding collection Deadstock Js, I'm a little jealous...lol a true "sneaker" head. You've inspired me to post some of my Pump collectionon here. The OXT's are coming back this year and the CXT's next year.

Deadstock Js, Man i love this collection. Youve posted some gems that I havent seen in years. I regret selling my OG DS Dee Brown's a few years back and Iregret passing on those turquoise? cmonwealth pumps. Props on the alife collection as well. All Im missing is the original pair. Lost too many battles on ebayfor them. Thanks for sharing sir. <>

Originally Posted by nitzski

Outstanding collection Deadstock Js, I'm a little jealous...lol a true "sneaker" head. You've inspired me to post some of my Pump collection on here. The OXT's are coming back this year and the CXT's next year.
Really? nice... I think I had the CXT's back in the day... but can't picture em... got any pics to jog my memory?

Nice Collection...Always wanted a pair of Court Victories...could never find my size...I'll hopefully grab something when the Dee Browns come out again.

wow, i love pumps, and you've got soe serious heat in that first pic, back 2 rows.... good stuff

I really appreciate the props guys, my next pair to try and get is the pair that Bodega is putting out...but havent heard of any release info

ahhh the memories. wish i could find a pair i had back in the day, it was the same pair that Q had on in juice. they were white, grey and lime green. was thatcolor even re-made? nice collection to the thread starter.

Dooooope.

I have one pair. Miami Vice. They are gorgeous.

Scooped them because I lived there for a while, but they definitely opened me up to scooping some more Court Victory.

Back
Top Bottom