My ex trying to sue me with a FBI agent because I log into her aim password?

Long story short, sometimes i go into her aim SN bc she told me the p/w when we were together, and now she's trying to sue me because i "invade herprivacy"

Can she even do this? Lmao..

y you make this post... a good way to trap ur self ohh no it's to late

its-a-trap.jpg

Tell her to get lost. There are way more important things to worry about in life. Including an insecure boyfriend reading her AIM log
indifferent.gif

Federal-pound-me-in-the-%#! prison for you my dude.

It's a wrap.

I highly doubt the FBI is getting involved with this broads case, so I would guess that your fine. If this girl had any brains she would change her password.Damn %+%+@

Wow if shes trying to get you for aim?
Good think your not with her anymore.
Wonder what she would do if you hacked her "myspace"

Originally Posted by magneto621

Long story short, sometimes i go into her aim SN bc she told me the p/w when we were together, and now she's trying to sue me because i "invade her privacy"

Can she even do this? Lmao..

On second thought, you didn't even do anything illegal to obtain the password. Your good my dude
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

I highly doubt the FBI is getting involved with this broads case, so I would guess that your fine. If this girl had any brains she would change her password. Damn %+%+@

well i cant change my aim pw for some reason.

anyways real talk.... stop it..

I don't understand why she didn't just change her password?
smh.gif

P.s. stop being the crazy stalker type...yall don't even go out anymore and you're still on her aim? Not a good look..give it up B.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

I highly doubt the FBI is getting involved with this broads case, so I would guess that your fine. If this girl had any brains she would change her password. Damn %+%+@

well i cant change my aim pw for some reason.

anyways real talk.... stop it..
I didn't know you and magneto621 were together?

The FBI has more pressing matters right now.

Honestly, unless you're a total ******, I really wouldn't be logging on using her account.

She has a legitimate case, but I really don't think that it's on the FBI's high-priority list. Local authorities could be a different story,though.

Back
Top Bottom