My favorite rapper right now......**NEW song added 8/26**

Download: Dero ft. Nicole Notez- Lose It All
Been hard at work with my lil bro on this music thing and it's finally paying off. He's only 18 and he amazes me every time he raps. Last time I rantedand raved about an artist in the music forum it was my homie Lupe back in ear;y 04' so hopefully I can go 2 for 2. The mixtape should be ready this weekand I'm excited. "Mighty Morphin Album Bangers" will be on datpiff.com as soon as it's ready. I'm like a proud papa over here. I'llhave a new freestyle video this week.
http://www.myspace.com/chardelraconner
http://www.itsdero.com
http://twitter.com/officialdero

atvrqv.jpg

rgxyk6.jpg

Homeboys spittin' game is on point
pimp.gif
. The whole heavy 80s stigma iskinda cheesy though..but thats pretty much a non-factor, he got talent..

edit: That last video op posted
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NikFiend

Homeboys spittin' game is on point
pimp.gif
. The whole heavy 80s stigma is kinda cheesy though..but thats pretty much a non-factor, he got talent..

edit: That last video op posted
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yeah, the 80's get up is cheesy, but this man can rap
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I was
roll.gif
off the cover, looked good but soooo funny

Then I saw dude with this 80s get up looking like a cross between the Fresh Prince and Dwayne Wayne
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It's w/e tho if it's his style.

Now he sounds dope. I just hope when I listen to this tape it aint him just randomly spitting anything on any given beat.

I feel with the right ppl around him he can make good songs.

Also I hope homey know how to rap slow. He gonna have to switch up his flow. There's a reason Gunz aint on still and Twista is basically a washed up act.

What I heard was dope tho.

Appreciate the feedback. Should have the mixtape ready soon...it's all original beats too.

Most people ain't really trying to decode fast lyrics. After a while it's hard to listen to. Your lil bro has talent though.

Lets hear a complete track.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Most people ain't really trying to decode fast lyrics. After a while it's hard to listen to. Your lil bro has talent though.

Lets hear a complete track.
Word. Really think about it....in order to connect with the listener and bring some type of emotion out other than, "
eek.gif
dis N rap fast!" they need to be able to hear dude. I want to be able tolisten and actually rap along and quote his music. That rapid rap shtick is going to get old after a few spins, and quickly becomes a gimmick.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Appreciate the feedback. Should have the mixtape ready soon...it's all original beats too.
Dope.

Bravo, sir, he is exceptional
pimp.gif
I hope over beats he is able to rap at a slower pace, spittin fast can be a great tool, great when acapella, but for songsit has to be used in good taste and in proportion. I think Los has that formula down quite well. I'm eager to see how his music turns out, be sure to postthat mixtape, fam.

Son can spit.
Good wordplay, witty, punches, amazing fast flow.
I just hope he can make songs, rap slower, and create his own image, he's only a little older than me, so i'm sure that will come.....

Back
Top Bottom