My Fellow Gamers, what are YOUR top 10 games of the decade?

sonoftony

Supporter
we've had the pleasure to play a lot of great games in this decade, just list your top ten. and we can compare. ill give my top 10 later on in the day. buti wanna see what you guys put as your top 10.

?
Sports games?...
some variation of Maddens and nba2ks (6-10), NBA live before that.

OR u just might b in the wrong forum.

sports games can in be in your list, because after all, its YOUR list.
laugh.gif

EDIT: oh wow, i just realized i didnt post this in general, mods please move it to general. hangover FTL
smh.gif

College Hoops 2k8 (still play it today)
Madden 2006
NFL 2K5
MLB: The Show 09
The early NBA 2K series. 2K8-2K10 have been wack to me.

561367_front.jpg

I don't think I have played any game more than this.

My juke and user catch/pick game was disgusting
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Used to s- on dudes w/ Illinois
pimp.gif

College Hoops 2k8
MLB The Show 09

those two are on a different level for me, never had games come out to be as realistic/challenging as those would be.

otherwise..

Madden 03
Nba 2k3
NCAA Football 2004 & 2006
NBA Live 2005
NCAA 2k3

Originally Posted by Al3xis

College Hoops 2k8
MLB The Show 09

those two are on a different level for me, never had games come out to be as realistic/challenging as those would be.

NFL Gameday series for PS1, Nfl Blitz PS1, Nba 2K series Xbox 360, Nfl Xtreme PS1, NHL 2K series Xbox360.

nba/nfl 2k2 for dreamcast. that really kicked it off for internet play. ai was unstoppable in nba and throw the ball up for moss and it's guarantee 6

Best NFL game: Madden 2004

Best NBA game: I owned NBA Live 2005 and NBA 2k9 and did not like either one. NBA games have been too arcadish IMO.

Best NHL game: NHL 10

Best soccer games: Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (2006) and FIFA 10

NCAA w/ Larry Fitzgerald on the cover, might be like 2004 and the Maddens with MArshall Faulk and Vick on the two covers for PC

n64%20nba%20live%202000.jpg

Came out at the end of 1999 but it should count. Took me forever to unlock MJ until I realized that I'd have to play a 3 point shooter who could just rainthrees on him
laugh.gif

NBA LIVE 2004 before the LIVE franchise went to garbage. Tmac was disgusting and impossible to stop. Jordan was in the game too.

Madden 03-04, 10
Live 03-04
FIFA 2002 (Would have been CRACK if it had the WC too)
Need for Speed Underground 2
FIFA 2006 WC Version
No Mercy 64
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Original Halo
Resident Evil 5

Last 3 remind me I haven't played a shooting game in a while lol

Dont know if they are all from this decade but i don't feel like checking on google. My all time favorite games:
MGS 1-4
Uncharted 1-2
GTA 3, LC, SA
Super Smash Brothers
Super Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil 4 Wii

I can honestly say I wasted a precious year and a half of my life playing Socom 2.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

nba street vol1 & vol. 2

That's wassup... Vol 2 is my favorite basketball game. '84 Jordan, '96 Jordan, + Wilt was my team.

Back
Top Bottom