My Fellow NY'ers you failed me and the rest of NT vol. 2009 NY Puerto Rican Day Parade

Joined Oct 28, 2006
when is it?

ive been home in AC n havent been able to hear anything about it since leaving school

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
Are Venezuelans welcome? If so, I want to go to see that boricua booty

Joined Oct 11, 2008
I Shall Be there it gets live. Does anyone remember the summer the dudes went wild and was "groping" the chics at the parade and it was all on thenews?

Joined May 21, 2004
Originally Posted by datruth92803

I Shall Be there it gets live. Does anyone remember the summer the dudes went wild and was "groping" the chics at the parade and it was all on the news?
Who could forget those fools sscared so many women from wear slimpy outfits , they almost ruined the parade .
That was a loooooong time ago though

Joined Oct 11, 2008
Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I Shall Be there it gets live. Does anyone remember the summer the dudes went wild and was "groping" the chics at the parade and it was all on the news?
Who could forget those fools sscared so many women from wear slimpy outfits , they almost ruined the parade .
That was a loooooong time ago though

Like summer 02 or 03 It was the craziest thing.. I remember going down there and the chics was in like packs so that the dudes wouldnt get em.

Joined Oct 11, 2008
the fat chics was out in like it was all you can eat buffet. Whatever summer Lumidee came out with that song Uh OH... Every chubby Pr chick From harlem tooLong island was out there in Booty shorts and chancletas

Joined Oct 2, 2008
I rather hit the festival en el Barrio .... than the parade .... either way Im not going this year ...

Joined Jun 24, 2008

last time i went...should go back this year to peep whats new

riverxbear

Banned
Joined Jan 20, 2009
Spanish harlem should be poppin.

but ima have to say

DR girls , and da parade mixed with the finest heights/ dyckman haze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this.

Joined Jan 19, 2007
Dominican Day Parade is much better. Nothing against PR people.

Nonetheless, I'm goin'.

Joined Aug 28, 2003
this thread already has more pics than the one from last year ..... I remember amonth after the parade dukes was still promising pics

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now