My Fellow NY'ers you failed me and the rest of NT vol. 2009 NY Puerto Rican Day Parade

puerto-rican-parade.jpg
577418070_22b3afa7a9.jpg

feel free to post pics from previous years

when is it?

ive been home in AC n havent been able to hear anything about it since leaving school

Are Venezuelans welcome? If so, I want to go to see that boricua booty
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I Shall Be there it gets live. Does anyone remember the summer the dudes went wild and was "groping" the chics at the parade and it was all on thenews?

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I Shall Be there it gets live. Does anyone remember the summer the dudes went wild and was "groping" the chics at the parade and it was all on the news?
Who could forget those fools sscared so many women from wear slimpy outfits , they almost ruined the parade .
eyes.gif
That was a loooooong time ago though

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I Shall Be there it gets live. Does anyone remember the summer the dudes went wild and was "groping" the chics at the parade and it was all on the news?
Who could forget those fools sscared so many women from wear slimpy outfits , they almost ruined the parade .
eyes.gif
That was a loooooong time ago though

Like summer 02 or 03 It was the craziest thing.. I remember going down there and the chics was in like packs so that the dudes wouldnt get em.

the fat chics was out in like it was all you can eat buffet. Whatever summer Lumidee came out with that song Uh OH... Every chubby Pr chick From harlem tooLong island was out there in Booty shorts and chancletas

I rather hit the festival en el Barrio .... than the parade .... either way Im not going this year ...

last time i went...should go back this year to peep whats new

Spanish harlem should be poppin.

but ima have to say

DR girls , and da parade mixed with the finest heights/ dyckman haze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this.

Dominican Day Parade is much better. Nothing against PR people.

Nonetheless, I'm goin'.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
this thread already has more pics than the one from last year ..... I remember amonth after the parade dukes was still promising pics
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom