My first pair of Jordan 1

Which one

• Jordan 1 heritage

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi guys, I have a question I'm thinking to get new pair of Jordan 1, but I wonder between Jordan 1 taxi yellow toe or Jordan 1 heritage (red one). Which one is better and which can be worn with any bottoms such as brown, green, black or light and still look good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-13-10-39-57-809_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-13-10-39-57-809_com.android.chrome.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_2022-07-31-19-12-36-900_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-31-19-12-36-900_com.android.chrome.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 219
Welcome to Niketalk J Joro1338 ! You should just cop what you like best. Me personally, I’m at a point where if I don’t have something already in the closet to go with it, unless I REALLY have to have it, I’m not getting it. And! With the advent of Resale platforms such as Goat and StockX, you can always double back and grab em both when the funds are right 👍🏽

I would choose the taxis but thats just my personal preference. Having said that, you could get the Heritages at or below retail so that's another thing to consider. I also feel the Heritages might be easier to style with outfits because red is a more common color to find on clothes than yellow.

Welcome to Niketalk J Joro1338 ! You should just cop what you like best. Me personally, I’m at a point where if I don’t have something already in the closet to go with it, unless I REALLY have to have it, I’m not getting it. And! With the advent of Resale platforms such as Goat and StockX, you can always double back and grab em both when the funds are right 👍🏽
Yeah but if you think about it, taxi is not that hard to match and I have solid closet, I just want to have pair of Jordans

I would choose the taxis but thats just my personal preference. Having said that, you could get the Heritages at or below retail so that's another thing to consider. I also feel the Heritages might be easier to style with outfits because red is a more common color to find on clothes than yellow.
I was looking outfits and taxis definitely stays better and it looks clean on pretty everything

Back
Top Bottom