MY FIRST TRIP TO NY VOL. NY is full of creative crackheads (pics + story INSIDE)

I visited my aunt this summer in New York (manhattan) to go to the Rock The Bells concert...and I thought, the city is so accepting of all types of people, with that mosque being peacefully built downtown, and the whole city getting over that whole LBJ Debacle....but how am I going to be impacted by New York? Let me tell you, it was nothing like I had expected. I thought I would only see crackheads at a full day hip hop festival, but boy was I wrong.

We went to the New York Mets game. And I thought the wind was the only thing that blows in New York...how they almost give it up to the Houston Astros is beyond me. Here I encountered my first crack-head. 2 young girls were sitting next to me, and they asked me to snap a photo of them with their camera. Sitting in front of me was a man of at least 60 years of age. He took his camera phone out, and took a picture of them as well. Fair enough!

Spoiler [+]

After the game I found my second crack-head. I didn't know peter parker was an instrumentalist...

DAT BRASS!

The next day I went to the Rock the Bells festival on Governor's Island. And I thought I was the only Jew who listened to Hip-Hop. New York proves me wrong yet again! More crackheads!
Ghandi 2: Bapu's Back!

I Tried to say goodbye but I choked

Spoiler [+]
Those are keychains in her ears...I actually have that on my keys
852950-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

This man had too much propecia...how you have ron jeremy's crotch on your back???

More crackheads! WIZ KHALIFA. I smoked with wiz khalifa. true story. he took his blunt out and lit it, and then the guy behind me passed a blunt to me and I smoked while wiz smoked. A story for the ages!

Then the bees came to swarm. Wu-Tang Clan, first time in years that all 10 members were on stage together (ODB was hung from the rafters N'Sync "Bye Bye Bye" style while method man moved him around, just kidding!) But really. ODB's kid, another crackhead, took his place. And really rocked the place...Right before they came on stage, massive amounts of steam came from the ground, IDK what it was, but it made me feel great!

All 10 members in their glory

So many crackheads tried to leave the island, and it ended up taking me 3.5 hours to get home. Just gave me more time to meet more crackheads!
Like these amigos. They scurried on to the train, played for one stop, and then left right away! Vaminos!

Crazy. The next day we went into the city. People are so nice in the city. Literally, have not met any other culture of people who are less selfish, self-centered, rude human beings in my life! I walked into a 3 story mcdonalds (with elevators...fat ppl cant walk upstairs, dummy!), and asked for a cup of water...They charged me 50 cents (how good of a deal!) and gave me the medium cup. They also said that the ice was free, but only that one time. How lucky was I!

Walking through the city was very mind-blowing. Theres so much to look at, advertising at its finest.

I was only charged $3 for this photo, $2 off the normal price!

As a jewish college kid, nothing excited me more than walking past FauxNew's headquarters...all hail mien furor Beck!

I also went to the Paley center for Media (Radio/Television museum) and was fortunate enough to see an exhibit about technology in africa. It was one whole room!
This guy was so happy, I could tell

Spoiler [+]
LOL DAT BABY TOOTH

I went to the NBA Store....really cool stuff there
I like how they captured shaqs cross-eyedness and Pao's one-sided handlebar stache/goatee...

Then I saw this beautiful couple on my way back to the apt....thats a guy on the right! Info on the shorts plz!

It was time to go. I had my fun. I took a bus to LGA, that connected through Harlem. I had heard so many good things about Harlem through the hip-hop medium, so I was excited. On my final bus, I encountered the youngest of crackheads that I had seen the whole trip. Times are hard, but I never thought this hard :/

Thanks for letting me share. I had a great time. So much so, that I believe I've experienced new york to its fullest, and never want to go back!

Cliffnotes

I visited my aunt this summer in New York (manhattan) to go to the Rock The Bells concert...and I thought, the city is so accepting of all types of people, with that mosque being peacefully built downtown, and the whole city getting over that whole LBJ Debacle....but how am I going to be impacted by New York? Let me tell you, it was nothing like I had expected. I thought I would only see crackheads at a full day hip hop festival, but boy was I wrong.

We went to the New York Mets game. And I thought the wind was the only thing that blows in New York...how they almost give it up to the Houston Astros is beyond me. Here I encountered my first crack-head. 2 young girls were sitting next to me, and they asked me to snap a photo of them with their camera. Sitting in front of me was a man of at least 60 years of age. He took his camera phone out, and took a picture of them as well. Fair enough!

Spoiler [+]

After the game I found my second crack-head. I didn't know peter parker was an instrumentalist...

DAT BRASS!

The next day I went to the Rock the Bells festival on Governor's Island. And I thought I was the only Jew who listened to Hip-Hop. New York proves me wrong yet again! More crackheads!
Ghandi 2: Bapu's Back!

I Tried to say goodbye but I choked

Spoiler [+]
Those are keychains in her ears...I actually have that on my keys
852950-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

This man had too much propecia...how you have ron jeremy's crotch on your back???

More crackheads! WIZ KHALIFA. I smoked with wiz khalifa. true story. he took his blunt out and lit it, and then the guy behind me passed a blunt to me and I smoked while wiz smoked. A story for the ages!

Then the bees came to swarm. Wu-Tang Clan, first time in years that all 10 members were on stage together (ODB was hung from the rafters N'Sync "Bye Bye Bye" style while method man moved him around, just kidding!) But really. ODB's kid, another crackhead, took his place. And really rocked the place...Right before they came on stage, massive amounts of steam came from the ground, IDK what it was, but it made me feel great!

All 10 members in their glory

So many crackheads tried to leave the island, and it ended up taking me 3.5 hours to get home. Just gave me more time to meet more crackheads!
Like these amigos. They scurried on to the train, played for one stop, and then left right away! Vaminos!

Crazy. The next day we went into the city. People are so nice in the city. Literally, have not met any other culture of people who are less selfish, self-centered, rude human beings in my life! I walked into a 3 story mcdonalds (with elevators...fat ppl cant walk upstairs, dummy!), and asked for a cup of water...They charged me 50 cents (how good of a deal!) and gave me the medium cup. They also said that the ice was free, but only that one time. How lucky was I!

Walking through the city was very mind-blowing. Theres so much to look at, advertising at its finest.

I was only charged $3 for this photo, $2 off the normal price!

As a jewish college kid, nothing excited me more than walking past FauxNew's headquarters...all hail mien furor Beck!

I also went to the Paley center for Media (Radio/Television museum) and was fortunate enough to see an exhibit about technology in africa. It was one whole room!
This guy was so happy, I could tell

Spoiler [+]
LOL DAT BABY TOOTH

I went to the NBA Store....really cool stuff there
I like how they captured shaqs cross-eyedness and Pao's one-sided handlebar stache/goatee...

Then I saw this beautiful couple on my way back to the apt....thats a guy on the right! Info on the shorts plz!

It was time to go. I had my fun. I took a bus to LGA, that connected through Harlem. I had heard so many good things about Harlem through the hip-hop medium, so I was excited. On my final bus, I encountered the youngest of crackheads that I had seen the whole trip. Times are hard, but I never thought this hard :/

Thanks for letting me share. I had a great time. So much so, that I believe I've experienced new york to its fullest, and never want to go back!

Cliffnotes

you make a trip to ny and u go to see a met game? i bet u want those 2 hrs of your life back

you make a trip to ny and u go to see a met game? i bet u want those 2 hrs of your life back

I'm from a little town called Coral Springs, FL. I've never seen a bum in my life. Matter of fact, I've only seen about 3 people who weren't white! And then I moved to orlando for college, and I became enlightened.

I'm from a little town called Coral Springs, FL. I've never seen a bum in my life. Matter of fact, I've only seen about 3 people who weren't white! And then I moved to orlando for college, and I became enlightened.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

NYC crackheads> CA crackheads /thread

05-bushMan.jpg

OP, you don't seem like you're from a big city. Where are you from?
Bush man! He had to stop because I believe he gave some lady a heart attack
frown.gif

Foreal, I was like "Is OP living under a rock?"
laugh.gif

crackheads....i was expecting to see a bewildered wet half naked man with no shoes on the D train...

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

NYC crackheads> CA crackheads /thread

05-bushMan.jpg

OP, you don't seem like you're from a big city. Where are you from?
Bush man! He had to stop because I believe he gave some lady a heart attack
frown.gif

Foreal, I was like "Is OP living under a rock?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom