MY FRIEND IS MOVING TO TEXAS OVER THE SUMMER..

he's moving to euless, tx (dallas area?) and is gonna go to trinity high..he wants to know what there is to do in this area..anyone attend that high school here? any shoe heads? weather? is it the suburbs or what

here's his myspace if you attend trinity he wants to meet some people..don't ask me why...www.myspace.com/2r3vor

yea i went to college out in da dfw area and euless is apart of da H.E.B. - Hurst, Euless, and Bedford..,. It's da burbs wit fake/wannabe thugs... Da weather is pretty cool... nice climate... hot in summer/cold in winter... dunno bout shoeheads...im bout 2 go back up that way in Feb. for da Arlington Police Officers Academy....
Wanted List:
Anything in a sz. 12

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

bump. he says he's suppose to be goign to colleyville high instead now. any info on the area? what to do?

I dunno alot bout colleyville.... I guessin it's in Dallas and i dunno 2 much bout dat area... I only know bout Flower Mound/Lewisville area....
Wanted List:
Anything in a sz. 12

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

on a side note Trinity H.S. is in the new Gatorade commercial...and there is alot to do in this area...there is Dallas (Clubs, Bars, Mavericks, Shopping)...Arlington (Bars, Six Flags, Malls, Hurrican Harbor, New Cowboys Stadium)...Ft. Worth (Bars, Stock Yards, Shopping)
Trelvis Tha Thrilla
www.myspace.com/trelvisrecords
Wanted: Jordan X Steels or Fire Red V's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

I happen to go to trinity high school.There isn't much of a shoe game in this area IMO. :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom