My friend just told me he pisses while sitting down at home

When I poo I pivot one cheeck before I wipe so that I don't have to reach under and wipe to the front or hunch forward and reach around.

Leaves one cheek and the angus exposed for a convenient wipe.

We need to find the thread where one NTer said they spread the cheeks and do a lil dance to release when going number #2

Mans said when it exits is one thing but imagine the reverse :wow::wow::wow:

Does anybody poop standing up?

I was using the stall in chick fil a once…. Old senior citizen came in. He was trying to beat the door down. Like a velociraptor on Jurassic Park.

I was using the he stall. Browns were in the 2nd quarter of the super bowl though so, he had to wait.

After like 30 seconds of silence, I hear keys and a belt rattling. Old man took a MASSIVE poop in the urinal. I waited for him to finish up and didn’t leave until about 5 minutes after he left. I open the stall, and that urinal was covered in poop man :lol: :lol: :lol:

I died laughing

I do both, AC Slater style

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 08.39.54 AM.png

I was using the stall in chick fil a once…. Old senior citizen came in. He was trying to beat the door down. Like a velociraptor on Jurassic Park.

I was using the he stall. Browns were in the 2nd quarter of the super bowl though so, he had to wait.

After like 30 seconds of silence, I hear keys and a belt rattling. Old man took a MASSIVE poop in the urinal. I waited for him to finish up and didn’t leave until about 5 minutes after he left. I open the stall, and that urinal was covered in poop man :lol: :lol: :lol:

I died laughing

And if somebody else came in they would have thought YOU did it.

i dunno i kinda hate having piss bounce back of the bowl onto my kicks or pants. Even if i aim straight into the water the splash is ridiculous. always. doesnt matter water level or any of that.

If im home im sitting. Outside never ever a urinal. Thats the nastiest **** ever. You get spashed with mad piss.

Funny going back to that sit or stand to wipe thread, I completely converted to sit and never looked back. Stand is kinda stupid in retrospect.

I hate using the urinals in this one gym cause the people have short dinks or something.

There's always huge puddles on the floor. Me on the other-hand, I'm standing about a foot away so I'm not stepping in pee but hitting the back of the urinal with no problems.

I hate using the urinals in this one gym cause the people have short dinks or something.

There's always huge puddles on the floor. Me on the other-hand, I'm standing about a foot away so I'm not stepping in pee but hitting the back of the urinal with no problems.
Pics or duck tales papi

While we on topic, anyone ever pissed they pants purposely?
I did this on a laundry day. I would be chilling in the crib, and have the urge to do some wild **** so I might stand up in the bathtub, fully clothed and just let it flow and feel dat warmth. It's laundry day anyways so id just toss the pissy clothes in the wash machine and go about my business (after a shower of course)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom