My friend just told me he pisses while sitting down at home

Yo who that frail NT’er who went into the bathroom after his homies pissed, to do the black light test? Wanted to make sure no one want pissing on his seat :lol:

Dudes sitting down to pee are the same cats who threw their legs back and let their shorty mount them Amazon position.

CBCD849D-A679-4BBD-B083-26D4A0B9461B.jpeg

Yo who that frail NT’er who went into the bathroom after his homies pissed, to do the black light test? Wanted to make sure no one want pissing on his seat :lol:

Dudes sitting down to pee are the same cats who threw their legs back and let their shorty mount them Amazon position.
:lol: wasnt that the 1 guy in the tinder thread that knew his girl was messing with someone else cuz he seen dried pee on the toilet seat? :rofl:

Me and my girl was at this spot. Womens bathroom line was too long so she came with me to the mens room. There was only urinals so she peed in the urinal like a dude, and yes I watched the entire thing.

I thought I sharted today, but a false alarm. I went sat up a bit from my gaming chair and let out a mushy feeling/sounding ting and was like damn this can't be. Went to the bathroom and ya boy dodged one. :pimp:

Me and my girl was at this spot. Womens bathroom line was too long so she came with me to the mens room. There was only urinals so she peed in the urinal like a dude, and yes I watched the entire thing.
any splash back?

I thought I sharted today, but a false alarm. I went sat up a bit from my gaming chair and let out a mushy feeling/sounding ting and was like damn this can't be. Went to the bathroom and ya boy dodged one. :pimp:
Thread is officially off da rails b

8mCp.gif

Background​

It is suggested that the body posture during urination can influence urodynamic parameters in patients with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) to an extent approaching pharmacological interventions. In this article, the influence of body position during micturition on maximum urinary flow rate (Qmax), voiding time (TQ) and post-void residual volume (PVR) in healthy males and patients with LUTS is analyzed by means of a systematic review and meta-analysis.

Evidence Acquisition​

A systematic search was conducted in 14 medical databases. Studies comparing urodynamic parameters in standing versus sitting position were eligible for inclusion. Studies were stratified according to health status of included male participants: healthy individuals and patients with LUTS. Standardized mean differences for Qmax, TQ and PVR were pooled in a random effects model.

Results​

Eleven articles were included. In men with LUTS, a significantly lower PVR (−24.96 ml; 95%CI −48.70 to −1.23) was shown in sitting position compared to standing. In accordance, Qmax was increased (1.23 ml/s; 95%CI −1.02 to 3.48), and TQ was decreased (−0.62 s; 95%CI −1.66 to 0.42) in sitting position, although these differences did not reach statistical significance. In healthy men, Qmax (0.18 ml/s; 95% CI −1.67 to 2.02), TQ (0.49 s; 95%CI −3.30 to 4.27) and PVR (0.43 ml; 95%CI −0.79 to 1,65) were similar in sitting and standing position.

Conclusion​

For healthy men, no difference is found in any of the urodynamic parameters. In patients with LUTS, the sitting position is linked with an improved urodynamic profile.

Basically if you're:

_uDG1n.gif

You might want to try sitting down.

Bonus:

pelvic-floor-exercises-for-men-kegel-gymnastics-illustrarion-on-grey-background-mans-health-co...jpg

I sit down to pee pretty often. Always when I wake up to gather my thoughts and possibly drop a deuce, any time I'm at work when I wanna chill out and browse my phone uninterrupted for a minute, and any time I wake up in the middle of the night to pee.

I still stand up a good deal of the time, but I don't see any great utility or virtue in doing so. This is another one of those "tell me you have a fragile sense of masculinity without telling me" issues.

I never use the bathroom at work. Just pee outside like a savage.

I don’t like to walk into the office with all the bean counters because they’re hella weird. One guy won’t talk to anyone unless the green light on his cubicle is lit up that signals he’s ok to talk. This other lady always want to take my picture for the website. 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️

:nerd:

aint no thing to watch :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom