my friends cousin visiting from trinindad .......

If you scared of horse noises Tim pass her to me. I'll Mr. Hands her.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

What part of Trinidad is she from? I'll tell you what kind of girl she is.

she hadda from town, dressin like dat.. hopefully not makin fares roung woodbrook side.
laugh.gif
I forget Ghenges u have trini roots.

but OP which part she from in truth?

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

Just dont take her to the hood and you'll be ok. Dont want goons to think shes throwin up gang signs at them..

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

as funny as it sounds.. there was a vid on wshh about some deaf dudes that got shot because some idiots thought they were throwing up gang signs

Do it or her, imagine how hard life has been being def. Imagine not being able to listen to music, I'd make passionate love to her just to appreciate her and make her feel wonderful. Don't be selfish if you do....... take care of her O.P. take care of her...........................................................................

She's from San Fernando. It's weird cause we text back n forth and she seems like a really cool chic.she asked if I wanted to go see a movie with her tonight and tomm she wants to go to kings plaza. Only thing that has me worried is that her fam knows me pretty well and I don't wanna burn bridges with them if I play with this girls feelings. But tonight I will tell her str8 up I'm looking for sex no strings attached.

Kings plaza??? my back yard awhoooaaaa

not trying to be funny,, but how do deaf people watch movies? i know most can read lips, but they will be missing out on half of the the movie

Sando girls are good girls.... if she was from town, or the east west corridor it might a been a sket...lol

Wasn't these pics posted in an appreciation thread before? I can't be the only person that has seen these photos before.

my friend got head from a deaf chick...was gonna tell her he was about to finish but then realized she wouldn't hear him

she's deaf ... do u.

i thought it was your cousin... but its your friends cousin...

do what u want OP.. just update us.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by INS

But she is your cousin though

Read again, smh...
shes deaf but damn i wanna do bad things to her 
mad.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Really what am i reading again? Tell me that bro
[/font]

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by INS

But she is your cousin though

Read again, smh...
shes deaf but damn i wanna do bad things to her 
mad.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Really what am i reading again? Tell me that bro
[/font]

She isn't OP's cousin, she's his friends cousin...

Back
Top Bottom