My friend's parents have laid hands on her.....

yea her parents are trippin
smh.gif
maybe she didn't tell you the whole story.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

1. There is definitely more to the story that is being omitted--by her, most likely

2. Even though she told you, this is none of your business. It's a family issue that has to be resolved within the confines of "family"...

You'd simply make things WORSE for HER by butting in. Besides, what are you going to do...

FALL BACK...it's that simple...

I think you mean Emitted not omitted.

...wrong. antigen is right. when you omit something, you don't say it... meaning she's not telling the whole story.

someone hasn't taken the english portion of the SAT yet
laugh.gif
smartypants.

and im only saying this cuz you had the nerve to quote the man when you're clearly wrong.

I love how this site champions parents beating kids. A little discipline never hurt anyone, but becomes too much. then yall say "Yeah it worked forme!"..... No it didnt, you either grew up, or moved out, or circumtances just would not allow your parents to hit you anymore. If beating worked you wouldonly have to do it once or twice, why is it always needed if it supposedly works?

I mean if you taking the SAT's, you too old to be getting beatings, they wrong for that. I don't know the severity of it, she may exaggerate, soi'd stay clear of that unless you witness her getting rhirhir'd up, just be there for her and be a pal, after pops beats that butt be her shoulder andbeat them guts. I had a girl back in hs, gorgeous, smart, good grades, but her parents used to work her too. I swear we'd be just walking and smiling w/each other then outta nowhere she'd just put on a stoneface and walk out into traffic and stop.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

1500 would've been great several years ago when the max score used to be 1600.

Asian parents? (no racism--I'm Asian myself and I have seen how insane parents can get over grades)
ya SAT's are out of 2300 now
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

1. There is definitely more to the story that is being omitted--by her, most likely

2. Even though she told you, this is none of your business. It's a family issue that has to be resolved within the confines of "family"...

You'd simply make things WORSE for HER by butting in. Besides, what are you going to do...

...wrong. antigen is right. when you omit something, you don't say it... meaning she's not telling the whole story.

laugh.gif
smarty pants.

and im only saying this cuz you had the nerve to quote the man when you're clearly wrong.
Thank you...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I just saw dudes comment I had the Cam'ron "WHAT" face...

No harm though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by socaking

I love how this site champions parents beating kids. A little discipline never hurt anyone, but becomes too much. then yall say "Yeah it worked for me!"..... No it didnt, you either grew up, or moved out, or circumtances just would not allow your parents to hit you anymore. If beating worked you would only have to do it once or twice, why is it always needed if it supposedly works?

Did this %*# get a whooping or beat the %*# up. Either one was ok in my house

laugh.gif
smarty pants.

Thank you...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

No harm though...
laugh.gif

lol.

For a second I thought it was a friend that I know. Her parents are really strict and she was crying the other day.
But she's Muslim. And from the Bay.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Man tell ehr to suck it up...i used to get my @++ tortured for bringing home a B....my 1st C was in 8th grade[/color]
HAHAHAH Shes never had anything but an A her whole life and you talkin bout a B, Ive only ever got one B+ in my life, Im not doggin you, but Im sayin her parents is smackin her for NO reason at all

SIMP @s$!

Something ain't adding up. Why mention she got 1500 when the SAT is clearly out of 2400 now? sounds like stories.

And yeah, as an Asian kid, you weren't living life unless you've taken a stomp to the chest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

what you want NT to tell you?

you over here gassing up some suicidal broad with no pics.

if you can't save her yourself , we sure can't

get her some help and hopefully she appreciates it.
It's hillarious how he puts with no pics in there lol.. Like you'd actually help if pics were involved..
roll.gif
roll.gif

She obviously ain't that smart; she's how old and still didn't learn how duck, dive, or run..... smh at this post!

laugh.gif
smarty pants.

Thank you...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

No harm though...
laugh.gif

my bad
laugh.gif
I didn't really read your post
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
I haven't taken the SAT yet. But I have studied for it.

Back
Top Bottom