My friend's parents have laid hands on her.....

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

She obviously ain't that smart; she's how old and still didn't learn how duck, dive, or run..... smh at this post!
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's some funny stuff. Thanks for the laugh
roll.gif

yeah i mean parents can go insane about it but its not that bad man
it sorta helps you to be a better person b/c pple learn more from fear then from like yelling b/c yelling can go so far
but yeah if shes having problems just have her talk about it more and yenno let her have a place to like talk with her parents about it

1500 is pretty bad. i'm not gonna lie.

additionally, the top .05% of her class? school must be huge. there'd have to be at least 10,000 people in that graduating class..

i'm not buying.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

She obviously ain't that smart; she's how old and still didn't learn how duck, dive, or run..... smh at this post!
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's some funny stuff. Thanks for the laugh
roll.gif

best response in here.

But seriously if you couldnt tell there was abuse from just looking at her, then it isnt that bad.

I had a better score than 1,500 and I'm not even that smart.

It's not even a big deal if she's just getting a little beating (i.e. slap). It would be a big deal if she's getting bruised and stuff. Stopgetting so emotional over it and worry about yourself.

roll.gif
@ the replies

but real talk, this has been going on for years. hell im not even asian and i know what go down in them households. she will thank them later when she making6plus figures a year. she'll probably do the exact same thing to her kids.

if it was something serious, she would have said something or someone (friends teachers) would have said something

simp

you better stop caring about her so much. the rate you going your next thread is gonna be asking us how to get out the friend zone.

dude, to be perfectly honest, i think it was a waste for you to come on NT looking for advice on such an issue.

Sure, NT has some mature people, but the ones that are going to respond to your post are immature kids with these lame responses.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Everybody askin for pics need to grow the F up. this aint funny yo. She pretty, like model status and thats more than you need to know
this sounds like a movie.. like you should save her, then run away with her and fall in love..
grin.gif

but real talk.. beatings aren't funny
smh.gif
abuse FTL, but it isn't your business to handle man.. sadly..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I hate niketalk...

yall are willin to help out some kid who runs away from a ho he meets in the library cuz hes scared, but make a joke out of it when theres a serious issue. I hope someone beats YOU lol
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

1. There is definitely more to the story that is being omitted--by her, most likely

2. Even though she told you, this is none of your business. It's a family issue that has to be resolved within the confines of "family"...

You'd simply make things WORSE for HER by butting in. Besides, what are you going to do...

FALL BACK...it's that simple...

I think you mean Emitted not omitted.

...wrong. antigen is right. when you omit something, you don't say it... meaning she's not telling the whole story.

someone hasn't taken the english portion of the SAT yet
laugh.gif
smarty pants.

and im only saying this cuz you had the nerve to quote the man when you're clearly wrong.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i was thinkin he same damn thing!

Back
Top Bottom