My friend's parents have laid hands on her.....

Originally Posted by briannnnn

1500 would've been great several years ago when the max score used to be 1600.

Asian parents? (no racism--I'm Asian myself and I have seen how insane parents can get over grades)
no, is he probably talking about the math and verbal section combined. that new section dont count really, its too new for schools to make a solidscore or required score for the new writing section.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

its my business cuz Im her friend, and I know that she does her best, Im in the top 1% and in classes with her, she actually does her work, but this stuff is havin like some adverse effects, like I aint playin. I would say more, but I dont want her to read this and see me outing all her business, just in case she somehow finds her way on here

YNS

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

its my business cuz Im her friend, and I know that she does her best, Im in the top 1% and in classes with her, she actually does her work, but this stuff is havin like some adverse effects, like I aint playin. I would say more, but I dont want her to read this and see me outing all her business, just in case she somehow finds her way on here

YNS

roll.gif
laugh.gif

in a few months dude gonna have a "stuck in the friend zone" post
dude unless they hopitalized her, leave huge bruises, break bones, tie her up.... its none of your buisness. get over it.

Aight thanks to the dudes comin out with actual help, and smh at the rest of yall especially for not reading the responses before talking bout the same stupidbull.

Now let this thread die

Back
Top Bottom